User avatar

snap

  • Media Reviews Re: My Sister's Keeper

    Wow, that sounds really good. I've never heard of it, but I'll have to look into it now. :)

    Jun 13, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Speak

    It was an excellent book. I really enjoyed it. Laurie Halse Anderson also wrote another book that I really liked. "Fever 1793." This one was also excellent. I'm sure she's ...

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Maximum Ride

    Yeah. I have noticed though that when writing in first person, a lot of times, girls can write effectively as guys, but guys can't write effectively as girls. Just a ...

    Jun 9, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Bloody Jack Series

    Has anyone ever read these books? I've been reading them as they come out, and I think they're absolutely EXCELLENT. L.A. Meyer really seemed to capture the attitude of young, ...

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Uglies

    I've read Uglies and Pretties, and I have Specials, but it's on my to-read list ;) I really enjoyed them all. I like their symbolism and theories, as well as ...

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Tamora Pirece

    I read her Protector of the Small and Lioness Rampant series, and I liked them a lot, but that might just be my love for anything medieval ;) I just ...

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Maximum Ride

    I just got the third, but haven't read it yet. I just went to the bookstore and came home with armloads of books. I'll get to it, though. Believe you ...

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Chronicles of Narnia

    I don't like how they changed the order to make them chronological, I like they way they were published. Might just be me, though, :)

    Jun 1, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: The Butterfly Tattoo

    I've heard of it, and keep telling myself to get it, but I haven't yet. My to read list is currently a mile long, but this might just move up ...

    Jun 1, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Maximum Ride

    I thought they had gotten it back somehow.... I don't remember, quite honestly. :)

    May 27, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Maximum Ride

    I never noticed that. And I used to live in Arizona!! Shame on me. That's really going to irritate me now...

    May 27, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Spelling checkers

    cute ^_^ That was terribly hard for me to read though @_@ its let a perfect in it sway what is that line trying to say??? haha, I just figured ...

    May 24, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Les Miserables

    I actually just ordered the book after reading about it here. I saw the play a couple of weeks ago, and I've always loved that play, so I decided it ...

    May 10, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Eragon

    Like I said, I honestly think most people that DID like the books liked them because the characters were well drawn, and were identifiable. That's what I think, anyway. But, ...

    Apr 30, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Phantom of the Opera?

    Interesting, I didn't know he used to be a journalist. And you're right, it is an interesting way to write, but I guess it just never worked for me. I ...

    Apr 30, 2007


The opposite of belonging is fitting in.
— Dr. BrenĂ© Brown