User avatar

snap

  • Lounge, The Re: Shamefully, I know all the words

    I could probably recite the entire Phantom of the Opera movie, if requested. Although I'm a horrible singer, so don't ask. ;)

    Apr 2, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Am I the only one?

    Hey, Pacific, I'm the same way. Honestly, mailing it to yourself does NOT protect against plagiarism. There is a post on it, but I'm not sure where it is. Anyway, ...

    Mar 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    They aren't in patterns where I live. What galaxy do you live in? :) How did grapefruit get its name?

    Mar 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    They are, but that's called French, Spanish, Italian, etc. What would a woman REALLY do for chocolate?

    Mar 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    Obviously, Superman would win. While the Hulk is stronger, he stomps around in the blind anger of an oversized tantrum. Superman, however, thinks before he acts. He also has the ...

    Mar 26, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Heaven

    Another thing about Revelation, and the Bible in general, Angels are not cute, cuddly cherubs with feathery wings. They are actually quite scary. They are described as having large wings, ...

    Mar 22, 2007


Depression is messin with the wrong person over here cuz in the months that I was doing better I was sharpening my weapons for this war.
— Kaia