User avatar

snap

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Atheism

    Big Bang theory, contrary to popular belief, did not at any point involve an explosion, nor does it pertain to explain how (or answer that ever elusive 'why') that matter ...

    May 22, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Atheism

    If there isn't a God, then why are we here, how are we here, and what is the point of anything that we see around us? It seems a bit ...

    May 22, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Atheism

    but I'd like to think that if I do get proven wrong, said higher power is as kind as he/she/it/they ought to be to earn a person's love and loyalty, ...

    May 22, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Covert The Heathens!

    Don't try to convert people. That is mostly a waste of time, and rather, I think, the racist legacy of our ancestors. Yes, that's right. I called it racist. After ...

    May 22, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Darfur

    I'm a republican, and many of my democratic friends say how we should send people out there to help. But last time we did that (Iraq) when a country was ...

    May 22, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Atheism

    I'm a Christian, so, personally, obviously, I'm not an atheist. But I respect the decision of those who choose to be so. There are a million and one religions out ...

    May 22, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Your passions?

    and (on occasion) cleaning. You can come clean my room, if you want. :) Okay, my turn. Believe it or not, I like to do magic tricks and juggling. I ...

    May 21, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Church, State, and the Seperation Thereof

    Getting the Church involved in politics directly will only result in the Church becomming more like a political party or a corperation, with corperate-style agendas taking over completely. That is ...

    May 21, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Incident at TW

    I've poked around several different writing forums, and have come to the conclusion that the moderators are a big part of what makes a writing site a good one. I ...

    May 19, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Rubix Cubes

    I know a guy who was the fastest in the county at fixing a Rubix Cube. It was something like 12 seconds, though I don't remember :) I don't personally ...

    May 9, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS made it into Writer's Digest 100 best writing sites!

    Is there any chance there's a link to the list? Is it online somewhere? I tried a quick search, but couldn't find it.

    Apr 30, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Philosophy in teh house.

    I am a born again Christian, and am far from being offended by this post. Well, I guess I am, but I'm more offended by your grandparents than anything. I ...

    Apr 30, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter 6 question (Huge Spoiler)

    "Don't expect Dumbledore to do a Gandalf" I didn't hear this, but it probably means don't expect him to make an appearance after he is thought dead. That's what I ...

    Apr 7, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter 6 question (Huge Spoiler)

    I've read this before, and, honestly, I think it's wishful thinking. It's interesting, but if you take into account that when JK Rowling first began the Potter series, she was ...

    Apr 2, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: HAWK NELSON

    They're awesome. Though I'm pretty sure the lead singer has ADD, I saw them in concert, a couple of times, actually, and he was all over the place.

    Apr 2, 2007


All truly wise thoughts have been thought already thousands of times; but to make them truly ours, we must think them over again honestly, till they take root in our personal experience.
— Johann Wolfgang von Goethe