User avatar

snap

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Atheism

    :) well i don't worship him and i don't pray to him and i don't think of him everyday, but you know i meant hero like Martin Luther King, Captain ...

    May 26, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Atheism

    Awesome, Twit. I couldn't have said it better. *applauds*

    May 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Impossible Quiz

    Well...that was thoroughly obnoxious. But too much fun to stop. :)

    May 26, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sub-infinities?

    Well, don't think of this as in the real space. I use R2 and R3 so that it can be imagined, but it could also be used for other dimensions ...

    May 25, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Covert The Heathens!

    Oh, I do love it whenever born and bred Christians try to convert me. Because in my experience, most of them are blindly following the religion their parents introduced them ...

    May 25, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Atheism

    Actually, Christianity does have proof backing it. Archeology continues to verify the old testament stories.

    May 25, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of God

    You're reading this literally, and much of it is supposed to be figurative. Also I'd like to know what translation you're using for some of these points. Genesis raises a ...

    May 25, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sub-infinities?

    So, if this was applied to the universe....would the stars be the points?

    May 24, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of God

    Okay, I don't have a lot of time, but I'll do what I can. I like this "we". As far as I was aware, there were only two people in ...

    May 24, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Script Frenzy '07!

    I don't do scripts. I really wish I did, though. I could see myself really getting into it...if I was any good. :) Truth be told, I even find dialogue ...

    May 24, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of God

    The problem of evil. God created humans, according to your perspective, and the world. Being omnipotent, he could easily stop it. He has created a world where he allows his ...

    May 23, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of God

    Fair enough, Firestarter, good point. I am a born again Christian, and therefore believe in the God of the Bible. He is omniscient and omnipotent. He created the earth and ...

    May 23, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Atheism

    Snap: Wikipedia is good for general, quick pieces of info. In this case, it sufficed for an explanation of what exactly Big Bang theory is. I'll comment on your article ...

    May 23, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of God

    This topic has recently commandeered two different threads, so I thought I'd make it its own. It's, obviously, the existence of God, the classic evolutionism vs. creationism argument. I, as ...

    May 23, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Atheism

    A lot of you should check your sources. Snap: Big Bang Theory at Wikipedia ESPECIALLY Wikipedia. I've studied this kind of thing for years. Including Evolutionism, not just Creationism. Evolution ...

    May 22, 2007


If fortis was here, we could have a teal party
— Pompadour