User avatar

snap

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Satan And God

    If God was all powerful why would he take a week to make earth? Maybe Satan made the world but was understandably tired afterwards, so god who is, lets say ...

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: What's Your Religion?

    Nondenominational!! (Christian...)

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Yet another God question

    Not my forum, but isn't the question is it wrong to have faith? Citing any proof I think is not true faith. Ah, but perhaps true faith is believing (or ...

    Jun 13, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Yet another God question

    I mean, is it right to have faith or belief of any kind? Does everything have to have tangible proof for it to be accepted? Well, that depends on your ...

    Jun 11, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Class of 2007

    Ooh, ooh, me!! In about a week, it'll be official. ;)

    Jun 11, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: This Is How The Joke Began...

    Ooooooooooooohhhh!!! That makes SO much more sense. I always voted Pat Buchanan though just to be stupid. Now I know WHY I'm voting that way!!!

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Is anyone a hopeless romantic?

    I am, in the sense of true, passionate love. Not just infatuation. I call myself a "hapless romantic." And I hope that one day I will fall hopelessly in love, ...

    Jun 3, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: A Very Serious Question

    I'm afraid of mice. The bunny all the way. :)

    Jun 1, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Swapping books

    Hey, guys, Probably some of you have heard of this site, but I thought I'd post it, because it really is a great resource. I've been a member for several ...

    Jun 1, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Are you left-handed?

    My dad's left handed. I'm ambidextrous. What comes of half of my family being left handed and half right, I guess. :)

    May 30, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: (if so) Why are athiests more intellegent on average?

    "I'm thinking that because the extremely poor/uneducated are more likely to turn to religion than someone who is not, this is going to drag down the average IQ/intelligence of the ...

    May 27, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Aliens?

    Funny how all the movies picture the aliens as super-intelligent and bent on death and destruction...

    May 27, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Aliens?

    Hey, guys, I saw this on another forum, and was curious what you guys thought. Do you believe in aliens? Are we the only ones in the universe? Would they ...

    May 27, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Mac vs. PC

    I've heard that Macs are better. I have one friend that is very loyal to them. Although I can't be sure. On the other hand, I've also heard that they ...

    May 27, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Atheism

    Snap: I think your point about swear-words holding 'power' because they're Christian is, um, weak. The reason we use those 'Christian' swear-words is the same reason we use a seven ...

    May 26, 2007


I only know that learning to believe in the power of my own words has been the most freeing experience of my life. It has brought me the most light. And isn't that what a poem is? A lantern glowing in the dark.
— Elizabeth Acevedo, The Poet X