-
Re: Should you give change to the homeless?
I used to live on the border of Mexico, where, if you walk across the Rio Grande bridge, the homeless line the sidewalk. Some of them used six-packs of beer ...
Dec 11, 2008 -
Re: Avatars
has a special option to search for avatar-sized pictures. And they're usually pretty good results. That's what I tend to use. :) Good luck. ;)
Dec 7, 2007 -
Re: My play performed tonight! (pictures added!)
Congrats, Suzanne!! That sounds like SUCH an accomplishment!! I'll have to read the play! :) Let me know if/when it's on youtube, I'd love to watch! (I'm an actress, myself. ...
Dec 1, 2007 -
Re: What happens after death?
I'm with Scotty on the actual beliefs, from what I've read, anyway. However, this subject has always fascinated me. Death has fascinated me. (Yeah, yeah, I'm weird. Quiet, you. :)) ...
Nov 6, 2007 -
Re: Existence of God
Stars explode, and implode, all the time. The Big Bang theory is not so ppreposterous when think about a star. When a star reaches the end of its life, it ...
Sep 28, 2007 -
Re: iPod video nano
My mom just got the video nano. Or, rather, I got it for her. I have the 80 gb, and love it. The new ones just don't have enough space ...
Sep 25, 2007 -
Re: The Bible: An Idol?
The fact is that the Bible is the number one best-selling book worldwide. And has been for years. No matter what the reasons people have for buying it, it remains ...
Sep 25, 2007 -
Re: Existence of God
I think Sureal brings up a good point in mentioning appendices. If we assume a) there is a Creator and b) it is omniscient, why would it do so ... ...
Sep 23, 2007 -
Re: Magicians?
Haha, I wondered if your name had anything to do with being a magician, Magicman. I'm also a magician. I've been doing it for over ten years now. I do ...
Sep 22, 2007 -
Re: Satan And God
Now, keep in mind, murder is a very deadly sin. Yes, but that's given that there are the seven deadly sins, which isn't so in all religions. The Bible says ...
Jul 8, 2007 -
Re: Satan And God
The tree= God trying to push humans from the Garden Snake= truth, not evil. Evil was putting the tree in the garden in the first place. Would it be right ...
Jul 6, 2007 -
Re: The Internet...
Yes, but TV stations are generally liberal. I think that's what Whence meant. Generally radio is dominated by conservatives, and television by radio. So far, anyway. :)
Jun 23, 2007 -
Re: It's Gay Pride Month!
I agree, Broken. Plus the fact that it's kind of a "trend" right now to call yourself gay. Snap: Just because you 'think it's a lifestyle you choose' doesn't actually ...
Jun 22, 2007 -
Re: It's Gay Pride Month!
Gay rights or gay pride? There's a difference. Yes, but if I'm against gay rights, why would I be FOR gay pride? Sorry, let me clarify: "I am against gay ...
Jun 22, 2007 -
Re: It's Gay Pride Month!
How do you feel about the concept of "Gay Pride"? Yeah, whatever. I'm not a big promoter of "gay rights," as in, I'm against it. ;) I'm against the concept, ...
Jun 21, 2007
