-
Re: Aliens?
Funny how all the movies picture the aliens as super-intelligent and bent on death and destruction...
May 27, 2007 -
Re: Maximum Ride
I never noticed that. And I used to live in Arizona!! Shame on me. That's really going to irritate me now...
May 27, 2007 -
Re: Aliens?
Hey, guys, I saw this on another forum, and was curious what you guys thought. Do you believe in aliens? Are we the only ones in the universe? Would they ...
May 27, 2007 -
Re: Mac vs. PC
I've heard that Macs are better. I have one friend that is very loyal to them. Although I can't be sure. On the other hand, I've also heard that they ...
May 27, 2007 -
Re: Atheism
Snap: I think your point about swear-words holding 'power' because they're Christian is, um, weak. The reason we use those 'Christian' swear-words is the same reason we use a seven ...
May 26, 2007 -
Re: Atheism
:) well i don't worship him and i don't pray to him and i don't think of him everyday, but you know i meant hero like Martin Luther King, Captain ...
May 26, 2007 -
Re: Atheism
Awesome, Twit. I couldn't have said it better. *applauds*
May 26, 2007 -
Re: The Impossible Quiz
Well...that was thoroughly obnoxious. But too much fun to stop. :)
May 26, 2007 -
Re: Sub-infinities?
Well, don't think of this as in the real space. I use R2 and R3 so that it can be imagined, but it could also be used for other dimensions ...
May 25, 2007 -
Re: Covert The Heathens!
Oh, I do love it whenever born and bred Christians try to convert me. Because in my experience, most of them are blindly following the religion their parents introduced them ...
May 25, 2007 -
Re: Atheism
Actually, Christianity does have proof backing it. Archeology continues to verify the old testament stories.
May 25, 2007 -
Re: Existence of God
You're reading this literally, and much of it is supposed to be figurative. Also I'd like to know what translation you're using for some of these points. Genesis raises a ...
May 25, 2007 -
Re: Commonly misused words
Ooh, ooh, I have one!! I actually just found one while proof reading my writing. Stationary and stationery. I ALWAYS get these confused. Stationery: Writing materials Stationary: In one place; ...
May 25, 2007 -
Re: Sub-infinities?
So, if this was applied to the universe....would the stars be the points?
May 24, 2007 -
Re: Existence of God
Okay, I don't have a lot of time, but I'll do what I can. I like this "we". As far as I was aware, there were only two people in ...
May 24, 2007
