User avatar

snap

  • Writing Tips Re: Confused on Sentence Structure

    I concur. I've always wanted to use that word....

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: I can't get attached to my characters!

    I always figure that if I don't get attached to my characters, my readers won't get attached to them, either. (Which can be the death of a story. It may ...

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: My Sister's Keeper

    Wow, that sounds really good. I've never heard of it, but I'll have to look into it now. :)

    Jun 13, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Yet another God question

    Not my forum, but isn't the question is it wrong to have faith? Citing any proof I think is not true faith. Ah, but perhaps true faith is believing (or ...

    Jun 13, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Curiosity

    They all sound really good. The first two I would definitely pick up and buy, the third I might leaf through a bit, but would probably end up buying it ...

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Speak

    It was an excellent book. I really enjoyed it. Laurie Halse Anderson also wrote another book that I really liked. "Fever 1793." This one was also excellent. I'm sure she's ...

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Yet another God question

    I mean, is it right to have faith or belief of any kind? Does everything have to have tangible proof for it to be accepted? Well, that depends on your ...

    Jun 11, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Class of 2007

    Ooh, ooh, me!! In about a week, it'll be official. ;)

    Jun 11, 2007
  • Homework Help Re: Anyone want to correct a French essay?

    Well, there it is. Is there anyone that wouldn't mind critiquing my French essay? Let's just say French isn't my best subject, and it'll probably have A LOT of mistakes. ...

    Jun 10, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Cinderella

    That was really good. I REALLY enjoyed it. I'm partial to anything that even remotely relates to a fairytale, though :) It was awesome. I loved the present tense and ...

    Jun 10, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Maximum Ride

    Yeah. I have noticed though that when writing in first person, a lot of times, girls can write effectively as guys, but guys can't write effectively as girls. Just a ...

    Jun 9, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Internet writing tips

    It appears we are on two different pages. I completely agree with everything you said, and I have been known to break grammatical rules if it so fits my story. ...

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: This Is How The Joke Began...

    Ooooooooooooohhhh!!! That makes SO much more sense. I always voted Pat Buchanan though just to be stupid. Now I know WHY I'm voting that way!!!

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Internet writing tips

    I agree with Meep, in that no. 1 isn't worded right, and I took it to mean that you have to LOVE writing, which I do agree with. I disagree ...

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Bloody Jack Series

    Has anyone ever read these books? I've been reading them as they come out, and I think they're absolutely EXCELLENT. L.A. Meyer really seemed to capture the attitude of young, ...

    Jun 8, 2007


Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd.
— Voltaire