User avatar

snap

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: O Captain

    When I read this, my first question was going to be if it was based on the poem Oh, Captain, My Captain, and if you knew what it was written ...

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The Internet...

    Yes, but TV stations are generally liberal. I think that's what Whence meant. Generally radio is dominated by conservatives, and television by radio. So far, anyway. :)

    Jun 23, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: It's Gay Pride Month!

    I agree, Broken. Plus the fact that it's kind of a "trend" right now to call yourself gay. Snap: Just because you 'think it's a lifestyle you choose' doesn't actually ...

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: It's Gay Pride Month!

    Gay rights or gay pride? There's a difference. Yes, but if I'm against gay rights, why would I be FOR gay pride? Sorry, let me clarify: "I am against gay ...

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: It's Gay Pride Month!

    How do you feel about the concept of "Gay Pride"? Yeah, whatever. I'm not a big promoter of "gay rights," as in, I'm against it. ;) I'm against the concept, ...

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Satan And God

    If God was all powerful why would he take a week to make earth? Maybe Satan made the world but was understandably tired afterwards, so god who is, lets say ...

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Beauty--the Beast

    Okay, time for an update. :) I'm still currently waiting for a response from the first agent I got a response from, and from my research, I guess it can ...

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Do you find it harder to read...

    My reading doesn't really fluctuate depending on if I'm writing. I do find, however, that if I'm writing, I have a more critical eye for whatever I'm reading. I catch ...

    Jun 20, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Can You Write About Things...

    Yes. Definitely. I write about things ALL the time that I've never experienced. I think it helps to have a vivid imagination, and it can never hurt to ask someone ...

    Jun 20, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Suggestions for Summer Reading

    Isn't her name Lois? ;) Darn, and I thought I did a once over. Well, I guess spell check doesn't catch everything.... :)

    Jun 20, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Suggestions for Summer Reading

    Oh, wow, okay. Got a pen? Good. I'll try to list some that aren't very common, and therefore there's less chance of you already having read them. One of my ...

    Jun 20, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: To describe or not to describe; that is the question.

    I only really describe my characters if it's essential to the plot somehow. I'll give a vague idea of what they look like, but I like my readers to have ...

    Jun 20, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Suggestions for Summer Reading

    What kind of stuff do you like to read? Fantasy? Historical? Sci-Fi? Romance? I'll do my best to help!! :)

    Jun 20, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: RedWall Series

    I used to LOVE these books. I agree with the above, though, in that they get very repetitive. I've read them all (with the exception of perhaps a couple of ...

    Jun 20, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: What's Your Religion?

    Nondenominational!! (Christian...)

    Jun 19, 2007


i think. i want to become. something.
— chrysanthemumcentury