-
Re: Existence of God
I think Sureal brings up a good point in mentioning appendices. If we assume a) there is a Creator and b) it is omniscient, why would it do so ... ...
Sep 23, 2007 -
Re: Magicians?
Haha, I wondered if your name had anything to do with being a magician, Magicman. I'm also a magician. I've been doing it for over ten years now. I do ...
Sep 22, 2007 -
Re: Please Help!
I just asked my dad (the chemist) and he said it was microscope. :)
Sep 22, 2007 -
Re: Beginning and over description.
Here's what I do: Tell yourself "It doesn't have to be perfect....I can always edit....I can always edit.....I can always edit!!" over and over again. Remember, chances are you'll have ...
Sep 15, 2007 -
Re: A Few Things..
Well, I can't answer the latter question, but I've spent a majority of my life around mentally/physically handicapped people, so I might be of some use. You have to take ...
Sep 14, 2007 -
Re: Funerals/Wakes
I don't know if this might or might not help, but the "Wake" actually came from medieval times when people would come across someone passed out, drunk, in the road. ...
Sep 7, 2007 -
Re: Planning
Here's what I've found DOESN'T work for me: writing chronologically. I had the same problem, and I'm just now starting to rewrite it. But I don't outline. Not in the ...
Aug 31, 2007 -
Re: Writing a Fight scene
Glad to be of service. :)
Aug 15, 2007 -
Re: Writing a Fight scene
Is this a hand-to-hand fight? I'm assuming so. :) I second Allycat on using all the space. And be original. Think about the surroundings, and find what your Main Character ...
Aug 14, 2007 -
Re: Dialogue in Mutes
Yeah, italics is good, though I'm pretty sure it's not how you HAVE to do it. You could also do it in quotes, and then, instead of using "said" using ...
Jul 13, 2007 -
Re: Satan And God
Now, keep in mind, murder is a very deadly sin. Yes, but that's given that there are the seven deadly sins, which isn't so in all religions. The Bible says ...
Jul 8, 2007 -
Re: Bloody Jack Series
Um, I think there are four, but don't quote me on that. I know there's another one coming out in, like, August. Called Virginia Jack (I think.) :)
Jul 8, 2007 -
Re: Satan And God
The tree= God trying to push humans from the Garden Snake= truth, not evil. Evil was putting the tree in the garden in the first place. Would it be right ...
Jul 6, 2007 -
Re: North Carolina, anyone?
Okay, more specifically, Raleigh, North Carolina, but anywhere in North Carolina will do. Here's what I need: The weather. That's the main thing. For anyone that's ever been there, how's ...
Jun 30, 2007 -
Re: Blood and Chocolate
I actually thought the movie was better than the book (I know, it was a first for me :)) Don't get me wrong, I liked the book, but it just ...
Jun 28, 2007
