-
Re: Where do you write?
I write on my laptop in my beanbag chair (which is over in a corner of my room) hehe :) And I shut the doors sooo nobody bothers me!
Nov 21, 2004 -
Re: Riddles
No such thing as a $30 bill ...
Nov 21, 2004 -
Re: Riddles
Yeah, never heard of strawberry trees before (that would be because they don't exist...) I like apple trees though!! And cherry trees!!
Nov 21, 2004 -
Re: Riddles
He's on the same side of the fence that the strawberry tree (a strawberry tree???) is on!!!
Nov 20, 2004 -
Re: Riddles
lol *grins* okay here's another one: A man has his own little orchard. One day he goes and picks some apples from it. He doesn't climb the trees. But, he ...
Nov 20, 2004 -
Re: Riddles
I see ... (Now why anyone would give you a mission to decline it is beyond me... whateva though it's a good brain teaser)
Nov 20, 2004 -
Re: Riddles
I don't get the accepting/decling a mission one... But the gramma one is cool (and weird) :D
Nov 20, 2004 -
Re: Riddles
Well ... they're definitely puzzling me!! *giggles* You sure you don't have answers??????
Nov 20, 2004 -
Re: Riddles
God is supposed to be able to do anything. He makes a rock so big, that no one can lift. But then he can lift it, because he can do ...
Nov 19, 2004 -
Re: Riddles
Ok, this is another one: How can you cut a circular 3D cake in eight parts with 3 straight slices of a knife? You cut it once horizontal and then ...
Nov 19, 2004 -
Re: Riddles
^^That's sooo cool!!!
Nov 19, 2004 -
Re: Riddles
There's a crime and in some states the people who commit are punished, but if anyone is successful in doing this crime they are never punished. What is it? :D
Nov 17, 2004
