Random avatar

smilyfacebkwrm

  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    Yeah by the end I was like, "ENOUGH WITH THE PINK!!!!!!" but it was good :)

    Nov 26, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    7. There is a one story house and everything is pink. The rugs are pink, the TV is pink, the chairs are pink, even the toilet is pink. One man ...

    Nov 26, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    ^^Ohhhh!!! That seems right :)

    Nov 26, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    1. 12 postcards in a dozen 2. a penny candy would be ... 1 cent? 3. No dirt in the whole bit 4. The blind begger was the brother's sister ...

    Nov 25, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    Yeah halfway in then you're going out again :) Okay, can't think of any riddles *thinks* Does anyone else have some??

    Nov 25, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    He's a dwarf. On rainy days he has an umbrella so he can press the top bottons with it :)

    Nov 24, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    IT WAS FROZEN!!!! THE RIVER WAS FROZEN OVER!!!! :D

    Nov 23, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    Did they actually end up crossing the river?? *sighs* this one is hard!

    Nov 22, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Seen any Movies Lately?

    Ticket prices here are about $6 - $8 (depending on when you're seeing it, how long it's been out, etc.)

    Nov 21, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Where do you write?

    Naw, I think it's Writer's Market too :D

    Nov 21, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Where do you write?

    Your room's pretty!! (And I actually like the wall color, but it doesn't really seem to work with all that RED)

    Nov 21, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Get rid of the penny

    Let's keep the pennies! I like them *grins* and if we get rid of them then nickles will just get annoying like pennies do!! And Wendy's couldn't have 99 cent ...

    Nov 21, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    Oh okay ... that's weird *shrugs* At least you didn't actually THINK there are strawberry trees! *giggles* That'd be ... scary hehe

    Nov 21, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Seen any Movies Lately?

    I saw The Incredibls and I thought it was great!! Super cute :) (and I think I would enjoy seeing it again...)

    Nov 21, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Ohhh, I knew it. ^^

    I actually don't like writing fantasy that much. I'm not sure, why? But I prefer writing realistic fiction, stuff that could actually happen... But, I'd rather write fantasy then sci-fi ...

    Nov 21, 2004


The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names.
— Chinese proverb