Random avatar

smilyfacebkwrm

  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    Ok, this is another one: How can you cut a circular 3D cake in eight parts with 3 straight slices of a knife? You cut it once horizontal and then ...

    Nov 19, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Holla! New Girl on the board!

    My favorite animals are probably cats :) Of course, I like whales and dolphins and fishies as well ...

    Nov 19, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    ^^That's sooo cool!!!

    Nov 19, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    There's a crime and in some states the people who commit are punished, but if anyone is successful in doing this crime they are never punished. What is it? :D

    Nov 17, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Holla! New Girl on the board!

    Yups, nice to meet you :) I'm Sonja! *waves*

    Nov 17, 2004
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Clubhouse

    It's really well written and I like it (so far) but ... what's the whole point of the story going to be? Is it going to be about that kid ...

    Nov 17, 2004
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Letters of Hope

    I know this is kind of long (ok it's REALLY long) but I'd love it if some people could read it and let me know what they think. Suggestions, etc. ...

    Nov 17, 2004


Too bad all the people who know how to run this country are busy running taxicabs or cutting hair.
— George Burns