Random avatar

smilyfacebkwrm

  • Lounge, The Re: Ohhh, I knew it. ^^

    I actually don't like writing fantasy that much. I'm not sure, why? But I prefer writing realistic fiction, stuff that could actually happen... But, I'd rather write fantasy then sci-fi ...

    Nov 21, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Where do you write?

    I write on my laptop in my beanbag chair (which is over in a corner of my room) hehe :) And I shut the doors sooo nobody bothers me!

    Nov 21, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    No such thing as a $30 bill ...

    Nov 21, 2004
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Clubhouse

    *grins* Yeah I was a little confused at first ("Where'd Matthew go??? Who in the world is Ryan???") But I figured it out and it was great!! I loved the ...

    Nov 21, 2004
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Letters of Hope

    Thanks everyone :) Any ideas about what I could do instead of the whole amnesia thing? (Yeah, I know it's unbelievable but ... I couldn't think of anything else *shrugs*)

    Nov 21, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    Yeah, never heard of strawberry trees before (that would be because they don't exist...) I like apple trees though!! And cherry trees!!

    Nov 21, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    He's on the same side of the fence that the strawberry tree (a strawberry tree???) is on!!!

    Nov 20, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Holla! New Girl on the board!

    Birds are awesome!! Wouldn't it be sooo cool to be a bird for a day?

    Nov 20, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    lol *grins* okay here's another one: A man has his own little orchard. One day he goes and picks some apples from it. He doesn't climb the trees. But, he ...

    Nov 20, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Holla! New Girl on the board!

    Ahh and because California is 3 hours ahead of us ...

    Nov 20, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    I see ... (Now why anyone would give you a mission to decline it is beyond me... whateva though it's a good brain teaser)

    Nov 20, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    I don't get the accepting/decling a mission one... But the gramma one is cool (and weird) :D

    Nov 20, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Holla! New Girl on the board!

    Woah! Australia is THAT far ahead of the US??

    Nov 20, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    Well ... they're definitely puzzling me!! *giggles* You sure you don't have answers??????

    Nov 20, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    God is supposed to be able to do anything. He makes a rock so big, that no one can lift. But then he can lift it, because he can do ...

    Nov 19, 2004


I was promis'd on a time, To have a reason for my rhyme: From that time unto this season, I receiv'd nor rhyme nor reason.
— Edmund Spenser