Random avatar

smilyfacebkwrm

  • Lounge, The Re: Rats Can Tell Human Languages Apart, New Study Shows

    It's interesting but sort of pointless...

    Jan 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    That's really kind of a pointless lightswitch then. If you can't have it on while you open the door or while the door is open how are you supposed to ...

    Jan 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    Oh boy, that's really stupid ... but kinda cool as well. :)

    Jan 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

    Oh, I don't mind the main character dying (too much) as long as theirs a good reason and it's not the last book of a series ABOUT this character and ...

    Jan 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    It's definitely been 24 hours so SOMEONE just give the answer, please. And then someone can post another riddle.

    Jan 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

    I think that Dumbledore will die, but I still don't think Harry will die. Maybe Ron or Hermoine (though I doubt that too and that would make me just as ...

    Jan 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

    Yeah that makes sense I guess ... but I don't WANT him to die. That just won't make me happy :( I'll probably cry, actually, if Harry dies. Books make ...

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Girl, 10, Cuffed for Scissors in School

    That is the STUPIDEST thing I have ever heard. Handcuffing a little kid because she brought scissors to school? Hello! Most teachers HAVE SCISSORS AVAILABLE for kids to use at ...

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

    No, Harry is not going to die just because that would make everyone very upset. Who wants to read 7 books about this character JUST TO HAVE HIM DIE IN ...

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    Uhhh ... hint?

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    Just go ahead and post one :)

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    I think it's what someone said already - there are 4 marbles under EACH mug because four is only mentioned once.

    Jan 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    The camel one - the guy hopped onto the OTHER camel that way HIS camel would cross the finish line last and WIN! :)

    Jan 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    yeah you're right *shrugs*

    Dec 5, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    -Could you ever lift an elephant with one hand in any situation? (not a toy elephant) Sure :) If it was the elephant that had only one hand...

    Dec 5, 2004


He began to wonder why he had felt uneasy at all. It was like a man wondering in broad daylight why a dream had appeared so terrible to him at night.
— Chinua Achebe, Things Fall Apart