-
Re: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
Okay, I have to say that that theory (Ron=Dumbledore) is REALLY ODD!! I mean, I suppose it could be possible and it's more likely then some other things I've seen ...
Feb 21, 2005 -
Re: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
Yeah, I remember it saying somewhere that Voldemort was the last remaining relative of Slytherin, as well. So, that means he can't have a son. Unless it's like a stepson ...
Feb 21, 2005 -
Re: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
Oh, speaking of the Weasleys what do you think is going to happen with Percy? I mean, is he going to return to his family or stay with the Ministry, ...
Feb 21, 2005 -
Re: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
Hey! I liked that last HP book... Sure, Harry was really stupid, but whatever. We're all stupid sometimes. And the book kept me interested and I wanted to know what ...
Feb 20, 2005 -
Re: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
It's not Nevile, both his parents are wizards. As for it being Voldemort and Bellatrix's son ... the son wouldn't be halfblood would he? Wait, ditch that. Voldemort isn't a ...
Feb 20, 2005 -
Re: What religion are you?
I'm a Lutheran. It's stemmed off of Catholicism, but it's a ton different now. I don't really have time to go into the long story about how Lutheranism came to ...
Feb 16, 2005 -
Re: Equal rights for homosexuals
Um..EXCUSE ME!! Who gave you the right to take away our rights given in the constitution? *takes a deep breath in* Next, CURE THEM??? You talk like its a freakin ...
Feb 11, 2005 -
Re: Equal rights for homosexuals
Most people I know who think that gay marriage is wrong think so because it "goes against the bible" But, really, it's just a sin. I mean divorcing is a ...
Feb 11, 2005 -
Re: Republicans or Democrats? Conservative or Liberal?
DarkerSarah i have the same exact beiefs as you except im for gay marrige Ditto
Jan 30, 2005 -
Re: Which browser do you use?
I use Mozilla, but my version isn't called "Mozilla Firefox" it's just Mozilla? It's weird, but I like it.
Jan 23, 2005 -
Re: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
Yeah, you're right I would rather know the plot of the book then who the HBP is. Of course, who he is probably has a lot to do with what ...
Jan 23, 2005 -
Re: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
But doesn't prince imply that it's a boy and princess would be a girl?
Jan 23, 2005 -
Re: Assisted Suicide?
A friend of mine did a report about this, sort of. I'm completely blanking out on the name of the guy but he helped a bunch of people commit suicide ...
Jan 22, 2005 -
Re: Republicans or Democrats? Conservative or Liberal?
i am liberal.i live in michigan.i might make a lot of people for saying this but i believe in gay marrige and abortion.i dont see the probelm with gay marrige ...
Jan 22, 2005 -
Re: Boy's Hot Chocolate Stand Raises 225 Dollars For Tsunami
Wow, that is really cool. It's like this story I heard ages ago about this little girl who had a lemonade stand for cancer research (I think she had cancer ...
Jan 22, 2005
