User avatar

smile

MAKE your own HAPPINESS

  • Welcome Mat Re: HOla :D

    hey there , welcome to yws , hope you like it here (well , sure you will ) , enjoy writing , see you around smile :-)

    Dec 22, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ello, loves.

    Wuuuussssuuuupp welcome TO YWS kanome .....enjoyyyyyyy see ya around :)

    Dec 20, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: So I'm new...

    hey Alex .. welcome to the site , have fun . see you around ;)

    Dec 20, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: So, I'm new.

    welcome......guess it's kinda late ;)

    Dec 10, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm new to this site

    hey there freind welcome to the site and wish you have fun .......see you around

    Dec 10, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    hey there ...welcome to yws wish you like it ..cant wait to read some of your works ..see you around ;)

    Dec 10, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: I have no Idea what to put so I'm just gonna be a Dinosaur

    welcome

    Dec 7, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello

    sup guys smile high school girl from algeria ...i like writing songs.. reading stories ...and thats why im here in yws ..

    Dec 7, 2013


In the winter months, gale storms in Svalbard can reach wind speeds of 130 km/h. Accompanied by or following snowfall, such storms can reduce visibility dramatically, more so in the winter months of the polar night. During these storms, travel is not advised.
— The Documentarian