User avatar

smile

MAKE your own HAPPINESS

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm new to this site

    hey there freind welcome to the site and wish you have fun .......see you around

    Dec 10, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    hey there ...welcome to yws wish you like it ..cant wait to read some of your works ..see you around ;)

    Dec 10, 2013
  • Official Polls Re: What's the weather like where you are right now?

    too cold ....we are freezing up

    Dec 9, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: I have no Idea what to put so I'm just gonna be a Dinosaur

    welcome

    Dec 7, 2013
  • Research Archives Re: Should I give up?

    NO dont give up .....honestly you are a good writer and it doesnt matter if your freinds doesnt support you ...we are here

    Dec 7, 2013
  • Writers Corner Re: Inspiration

    HEY GUYS ..HMMM SO I WAS TRYING TO WRITE A SONG AS USUAL ..BUT SUDDENLY I FELT LIKE ALL THE WORDS AND IDEAS ARE GONE WHAT DO YOU GUYS DO ...

    Dec 7, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello

    sup guys smile high school girl from algeria ...i like writing songs.. reading stories ...and thats why im here in yws ..

    Dec 7, 2013


That, sir, is the most frightening battlefield in the world: the blank page.
— Larry McMurtry, Comanche Moon