User avatar

smaur

  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Ode to the TI-89.

    Oh ... god. (I knew it was either Snoink or Griffinkeeper — I knew it.) Is it scary that I can hear the tune in my head?

    Mar 14, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Wraith

    Thanks for the feedback, guys. (Especially Griffinkeeper — wow, your constructive criticism is more thorough and insightful than anything I've ever read before.) Chapter unos has been revamped; some

    Mar 13, 2006
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Demons and Angels

    Okay, here we go. I'm not going to crit this, because I'm horrifically biased on all things Wraith -related. (Plus — dood. Fanfic for my story . Too flattered to ...

    Mar 12, 2006
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The DaVinci Code

    I have already found the truth, and it's Jesus Christ. If he doesn't think so he can keep it to himself. ](*,) Thank goodness for freedom of speech.

    Mar 5, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The calling of one being (rated for Language)

    Yeah, I second Shadowdancer on this one ... there are teachers who want that level of familiarity with their students, for whatever reason, and therefore allow/request students to call them ...

    Feb 5, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Drizzle

    I know I should have, but it was NaNoWriMo and I was trying to get at least 1667 words a day, and that bit wasn't even 1667 words. Then the ...

    Jan 31, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Drizzle

    Oh ... wait, one more thing that I completely didn't notice the first time. Wearing that dark, shapeless coat, the person could be male of female, but the long golden ...

    Jan 29, 2006


The only proper way of drinking Capri-Sun is from your great-grandmother's gold-plated cups reserved for special occasions.
— NovemberCrow