User avatar

smaur

  • Information Desk Archive Re: What Would You Like To See Added?

    I'd also like it if we changed the points system so that you could get a maximum of 100 posts. At the moment, I get the same amount of points ...

    Apr 7, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: What Would You Like To See Added?

    Strikeout. I don't know how possible it is, but it would be so very very cool if we could have the strikeout-text option.

    Apr 7, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey everyone! :)

    Yay! A fellow fanficcer. My world is complete. I haven't seen as much of CSI as a television junkie probably should, but I love every episode I've watched so far. ...

    Apr 1, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Operating Status of YWS

    ... wow. It's hard to think of something to say (and mean it ) that isn't horribly cliché. I'm glad you decided to keep this going, and kind of stunned ...

    Mar 29, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Nate Needs Your Help!

    Bumping this so it'll land on the "Recent Topics" and hopefully people won't forget. :P My memory is horrible, but I'll click every week if (when?) I remember.

    Mar 25, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: me

    Guys? You know Gollum is better than all of them, right? *cough* In all seriousness (:roll:), Anakin Skywalker sucked. Darth Vader was good ... and then the prequels happened, and ...

    Mar 8, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: obligatory introductory post

    Phoenix/Dono >> Like I said, I'm lazy like none other. Writing an introductory post seems like a lot of effort when you've spent the better half of two months sleeping. ...

    Jan 27, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: obligatory introductory post

    So, having been a member for half a year now, I had the sudden and brilliant idea of actually, y'know, posting . So here goes. I'm Smaur. I'm also new, ...

    Jan 27, 2006


If you're paranoid that you're making your novel worse with each passing decision clap your hands
— Panikos