User avatar

smaur

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Ads Are Back

    Okay! Good to know.

    Aug 9, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Ads Are Back

    How many times can you click an ad before Google discounts your clicking? Once a day? Once a week? My memory is teh suck.

    Aug 9, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Squills Is Back!

    Very sparkly. I like.

    Jul 31, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Grammar Crusade!

    Unfortunately, the program I'm using for birthdays is a very simple program and does not allow for that. That being said, it's really something that's not hard at all to ...

    Jul 25, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Grammar Crusade!

    Yay! I found something: your Birthday are required on this site when trying to fool the Profile thingy. Speaking of (though I should probably post this in the much more ...

    Jul 25, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello all

    Hey! Welcome to YWS. We love our artists; there's an art section if you ever want to post some of your work. If you have any questions, don't hestitate to ...

    May 13, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Salve

    Dude . Quoting Latin instantly earns you brownie points. Also >> which Trek? On an ungeeky(ish) note: welcome to YWS. :)

    May 10, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Random Tips Addition, or 101 Ways To Skin A Cat

    "Read. A lot."

    May 4, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: wanna read some writing and become friends

    All you really have to do is jump in. Post a few comments and then post a piece of your own writing. Then start to get involved in the lounge ...

    Apr 29, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Some Minor Changes, or 120 SmIlIES!!??

    Holy elephant on a unicycle! There's strikeout! And emoticons! And I'm talking in exclamation marks! AHHH! This is so awesome. :smt040 *glee*

    Apr 23, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: WarthogDemon Has Returned

    I've decided to come back too...I'm "Tolkien is my Idol" from TYWC, in all my n00b glory days (because that was obv. a dumb name). Holy crap ... I remember ...

    Apr 16, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Two days late...

    Hey, fallingstar — welcome to YWS. Like Poor Imp, I've read your story, but haven't managed to comment yet. I'm behind on my critiques (I have three or four lying ...

    Apr 14, 2006
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    What on earth is SPEW? I keep hearing about it all over the place, and it's kinda driving me nuts.

    Apr 13, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: WarthogDemon Has Returned

    Yay, Warty! Um. Welcome. Post things. Be happy. I do miss TYWC, though ...

    Apr 13, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yet another newbie!

    Hey! Welcome to YWS. Writer's Digest has spawned a whole new generation of us, hasn't it? Um. There's a fanfic forum if you're still into that sort of thing. It's ...

    Apr 7, 2006


There is only one success: to be able to spend your life in your own way, and not to give others absurd maddening claims upon it.
— Christopher Darlington Morley