User avatar

smaur

  • Welcome Mat Re: Introducing a TYWC refugee.

    Kitty15/Babanuuk > Whaaaat, there's a TYWC usergroup?

    Jul 4, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hey! Welcome to YWS! I just wanted to make a quick note of our really extensive collection of articles that talk about grammar and word use and stuff like that. ...

    Apr 21, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Lots of "Will Review For Food" Posts; Few Reviews

    I am too OCD to not point out all of the issues line-by-line. I sometimes don't do that, but those are rare occasions.

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey everyone!

    Hey! Welcome to YWS. : ) Sounds like you will fit in here pretty well. Also, yay for people who write science fiction! There are definitely not enough in the ...

    Apr 11, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Am I still a writer if I lost my USB with my story on it????

    That's the worst. : ( I think awful things like this made me start backing-up obsessively. Anyway, welcome to YWS! If you rewrite the story and post it here, at ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report A Site Bug

    I don't know if this necessarily qualifies as a bug, but it sure feels like it: In the "Stories & Poems" section on the front page, where the newest fiction ...

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: May 2008 Updates Thread

    That new groups page looks pretty. Really really really pretty. You rock, Nate. : )

    May 15, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Any friend of commas is a friend of mine. Or ... um, okay, not quite. But welcome to YWS, anyway. Hopefully we'll see you around!

    Feb 3, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings fellow impoverished wordslinging younglings

    [s]We have corrupted another one, haha[/s] Um. Hi. Welcome to the team. Or something.

    Jan 27, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: New Site Administrator

    YAY MESH. I can bribe you with kittens and shiny things, so this is Good News!

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Forum Changes

    A new forum, called Writers Corner will be added. This forum is for posting updates on your progress regarding a story your writing, your book, query letters, and whatever else ...

    Jan 9, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The YWS Interview With Tamora Pierce

    And this is one of the five jillion reasons you win at life, Nate. That aside: I like the interview. A lot. Good stuff. :)

    Oct 21, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie here!

    Hey! Welcome to YWS. Don't mind the crazy people; they're secretly very fluffy and nice. Have a cookie!

    Aug 29, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Why YWS Was Shutdown

    See, we secretly love your sheer awesomeness and expect that, with your chimptastic telepathic abilities, you can hear our very loud gratitude. Your telepathic abilities seem to be kinda wonky ...

    Aug 28, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Tamora Pierce YWS Interview?

    Just a note to people with questions: you might want to make sure your question hasn't already been answered on her FAQ . :)

    Aug 20, 2006


Only the suppressed word is dangerous.
— Ludwig Borne