User avatar

smaur

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Is this too much like Harry Potter

    I think that as long as it's going to have those listed similarities to Harry Potter, you're definitely going to have people comparing it to HP no matter what. The ...

    Mar 6, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: New Story...possibly

    To me Batman is sci-fi. Well, as a comic book geek, I can say it's definitely not , because Batman comes into contact with magic and supernatural forces and gods ...

    Mar 6, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Looking For A Partner

    Or just for people who like the idea of co-writing ...

    Mar 5, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: The DaVinci Code

    I have already found the truth, and it's Jesus Christ. If he doesn't think so he can keep it to himself. ](*,) Thank goodness for freedom of speech.

    Mar 5, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoEdMo?

    In otherwords.. I'm very close to offering myself as an editor. freely. Bahaha. You don't want to do that. :twisted: You'll regret it for the rest of your life . ...

    Mar 3, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: New Story...possibly

    Well, technically , stories like X-Men are filed under "Science Fiction." It's a bit of a stretch, of course, but that's where they go for the most part. So all ...

    Mar 3, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoEdMo?

    Almost always? ;)

    Mar 2, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoEdMo?

    *blinks* Um... maybe you should just have one standing by. I don't mind a little incentive, but I don't particularly think I'll work very well if I get too singed. ...

    Mar 1, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoEdMo?

    :shock: ...should I get the fire extinguisher? Nanoedmo started today. One hour down, 49 to go. :twisted: I forgot how much fun this whole editing dealy was ...

    Mar 1, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoEdMo?

    I'm not sure if anyone's heard of this, but Nanoedmo's been around for (almost) as long as Nanowrimo. It stands for "National Novel Editing Month" — it's in March (i.e. ...

    Feb 27, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: The DaVinci Code

    This book is so very overrated. Yes, it's a great story and a fun read. Yes, the fact verses fiction combined with a blending of various mythologies and philosophies and ...

    Feb 25, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Redwall lover!

    Can someone please tell me what the Redwall series is about? Redwall is about a bunch of cute little animals who live in a monastary and like to eat lots ...

    Feb 5, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Anansi Boys- Neil Gaiman

    As an obsessive Neil Gaiman fan who has read every book he's read (not to mention a heck of a lot of his comics), Anansi Boys was definitely one of ...

    Jan 28, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Robin McKinley

    I was going to write an obscenely long rambly thing about how amazing Sunshine is and how it's dark and funny and scary and smart at the same time, and ...

    Jan 28, 2006


If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you read the newspaper, you're misinformed.
— Mark Twain