-
Re: There's something fishy in YWS
heh ;) ... This one is an outsider. This one is not one of us. This one must be eliminated!
Apr 2, 2006 -
Re: There's something fishy in YWS
Is that like a pet shop? I like guppies ...
Apr 2, 2006 -
Re: Which template do you like?
I use Standard I didn't actually know there was any other option until you mentioned it. Now I'm having fun playing with all the funky colours ... Seriously, though? ...
Apr 1, 2006 -
Re: Girl Sues School Over Confederate Flag
If someone can wear a t-shirt as sexist as, "I'm too pretty to do math," to school, they can dang well wear this.
Apr 1, 2006 -
Re: There's something fishy in YWS
Jokes? What are these "jokes" you speak of? Can I eat them, and do they taste good with garlic?
Apr 1, 2006 -
Re: There's something fishy in YWS
But ... But ... Timbits are nice! *runs away*
Apr 1, 2006 -
Re: There's something fishy in YWS
Then we can pelt him with not-so-nice things!
Apr 1, 2006 -
Re: There's something fishy in YWS
That counts as "nice things". Bananas are nice. They are things. Mmm.
Apr 1, 2006 -
Re: There's something fishy in YWS
Maybe he's a newbie and doesn't know the rules? In which case welcome, o strange and chimptastic new one! We will feed you cookies and nice things.
Apr 1, 2006 -
Re: There's something fishy in YWS
oh dear Who's this dude?
Apr 1, 2006 -
Re: There's something fishy in YWS
What? Where? Show me! I wanna see these crazy people.
Apr 1, 2006 -
Re: Nominate YWS for the top 101 Writing Sites!
... done.
Mar 31, 2006 -
Re: Fantasy Writers, unite!
Then again, there's nothing wrong with the traditions and conventions of the genre. To an extent. If they homogenize the genre, there is most certainly a problem.
Mar 28, 2006 -
Re: Fantasy Writers, unite!
smaur - I obviously rule. - Didn't we go over this already. :D We did? ... wait, so do I rule? *glee*
Mar 24, 2006 -
Re: Fantasy Writers, unite!
Rei >> It is geared towards high fantasy but then again, high fantasy is the subgenre most teeming with clichés. The point of the exam isn't so much a ...
Mar 24, 2006
