-
Re: HUGO WINNERS!
To the three people who give a crap (okay, 2.5 people) — a list of the Hugo winners ! Also, the very awesome John Scalzi talks about it in a ...
Aug 30, 2006 -
Re: *stabs debate forum*
Yeah, I think I'm going to sacrifice a kitten in honour of the wonderous debate forum. The spelling/grammar always makes me sob.
Aug 28, 2006 -
Re: Pluto fights back!
Embrace your neighbourhood non-planet , folks.
Aug 26, 2006 -
Re: Grif's an Eagle Scout!
I gotta admit, I'm curious. Every single Eagle is a success story? Are they 100% sure about that? Still congratulations!
Aug 21, 2006 -
Re: Name Change for Dream Deep?
Gotta agree with Nate ... what's the point of having a name if no one can identify you? Or something like that.
Aug 10, 2006 -
Re: One Word Story Ring
The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe
Aug 7, 2006 -
Re: One Word Story Ring
The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe
Aug 7, 2006 -
Re: One Word Story Ring
The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe
Aug 7, 2006 -
Re: One Word Story Ring
The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe
Aug 7, 2006 -
Re: One Word Story Ring
The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe
Aug 7, 2006 -
Re: One Word Story Ring
The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe
Aug 7, 2006 -
Re: One Word Story Ring
The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe
Aug 7, 2006 -
Re: My New Blog, Mars, and A Shameless Plug
I like that you incorporated details of your real life (I think so, anyway) with the fictional bits. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on it; looks like it could ...
Jul 30, 2006 -
Re: Last post?
Last post = me? [s]Because I own you all.[/s]
May 23, 2006 -
Re: Flying lollerskates.
The kingdom of smaurlandia will rise in August. Obviously.
May 20, 2006
