User avatar

smaur

  • Lounge, The Re: Doctor Who vs. Battlestar Galatica

    Notice what came back . And has gained pop culture from just 1 new season. So yeh Dr Who :p. Actually ... both of them came back. And BSG keeps ...

    May 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: So who got a snow day today?

    So, it's more like a freezing rain day. (Snow days? Don't happen.) But the point is — no school! And that's really all that matters.

    Jan 15, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Sufjan Stevens?

    Listening to "Chicago" right now.

    Jan 13, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Being a successful writer

    Correction: He dropped out after high school. That wasn't very clear, sorry.

    Dec 3, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Being a successful writer

    Ray Bradbury dropped out of high school.

    Dec 3, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Battlestar Galactica

    There's another thread somewhere that Nate started up for BSG — and might I add a resounding YES to the frakking love.

    Oct 8, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Watch out Jack!

    See, THIS is why I told you to lay off the drugs.

    Sep 26, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: 1001 Arabian Nights

    Dude, are there people who haven't heard of this? I worry.

    Sep 24, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Dawson College Shooting

    It's been all over the Canadian news last night and today, but in Montreal yesterday, a 25-year-old gunman opened fire in Dawson College, killing 1 woman and wounding 19 other ...

    Sep 14, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: NaNoWriMo

    I've done Nanowrimo for the past four years (the first year, I didn't sign up) and I've "won" for two years in a row. And yeah, I'm a bit worried ...

    Sep 14, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Israel gets two new subs

    They mass-slaughtered them, and treated them like animals in WW2, and now they are giving them submarines capable of launching cruise-missles embedded with nuclear warheads-what is this world coming t

    Sep 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Doctor Who!!

    Doctor Who pwns you. Except when it sucks. (No, even then.) The end.

    Sep 5, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Where In The World Does The Time Go???

    Nate: Time is zooming by here, too. Unfortunately.

    Aug 31, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: HUGO WINNERS!

    Wow, I make up the 2.5 people that actually care. Teeheehee, smaur are you the .5? I always thought I made up the 1.5 of the 2.5. :P (I could've ...

    Aug 30, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: HUGO WINNERS!

    Oh, it's not a HUGO, it's a Hugo. No caps. I was just, um, unnecessarily excited. Our buddy Wiki says this: The Hugo Award is given every year for the ...

    Aug 30, 2006


Stay gold, Ponyboy.
— S.E. Hinton