User avatar

smaur

  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    Love is Evil - Architecture in Helsinki

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud

    "Asdlkfjjk." Hangovers suck.

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: School -- 1958 vs. 2008

    This is ... painfully extreme and overly simplistic.

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Pride and Prejudice and Zombies

    I'm not gonna lie, I think this is pretty much the best thing ever. Zombies + anything = awesome. Victorian zombies + Jane Austen = seriously awesome. The book is ...

    Feb 13, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Pride and Prejudice and Zombies

    I kid you not. In the immortal words of the internet: lulz.

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Authonomy

    Avoid debt? I always figured writers wrote because they were knee-deep in debt and writing stories was the only way they could convince their creditors not to sell off their ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Mr. Darcy or Mr. Cullen?

    Man, Darcy doesn't need a team. He's pretty much got the whole straight female population of the universe on his side.

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Mr. Darcy or Mr. Cullen?

    Mr. Darcy doesn't watch me sleep. I'll take him.

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Young Writers Society Testimonials.

    YWS has changed my life. Using this product has made me happier, healthier, wealthier, and more attractive to the opposite sex. The price is reasonable and the result is wonderful! ...

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Slumdog Millionaire?!

    I have yet to meet a single person who didn't love this. Including myself. A little too cheesy at times, but definitely awesome.

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

    Benjamin Button was okay, even good, but definitely underwhelming. It's obvious that the writer who wrote this also wrote Forrest Gump, because he borrows plot devices from it. A lot. ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Who else really doesn't care if all art is propaganda?

    Foiled again. Why don't any of you think Quote of the Year is a good idea? I was actually hoping to make it Quote of the Century, but you obviously ...

    Jan 8, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: A change in YWS?

    I dunno, man. I'm kind of glad the chat's gone. This kid named Snoink (I don't think you know her) kept talking to me. It was CRAZY.

    Aug 5, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: A Round of Applause for Areida

    Congrats on getting into West Point, Ari, and good luck with next year! It'll be a blast for sure. : )

    May 28, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Doctor Who vs. Battlestar Galatica

    Name one Deus Ex Machina from new season? It's all pretty well explained. Rose was one big flaming deus ex machina in "The Parting of Ways". The magical switch that ...

    May 27, 2008


I am proud of my self, the reason why some of you might disagree with me a little with, but nevertheless I still proud.
— Oxara