-
Re: Two New Additions to Big Brother!
Everyone's green! Omg.
Apr 18, 2009 -
Re: How Have you Changed YWS?
I brought kitten-eating. True story.
Apr 18, 2009 -
Re: Stats: April 14, 2008 to April 14, 2009
I find it bizarre that people still use Internet Explorer. (Guess I gotta use Safari more.) YWS is growing up so fast... *sniffs* Lul. That's what people said three years ...
Apr 15, 2009 -
Re: Test The New Chat!
The new chat is great. As in, Tony-the-Tiger-great. Nate, you are a superhero. (Am I the only one who thinks "Flashdance" when they see "Flashchat"?)
Apr 11, 2009 -
Re: What's your favourite...?
I would hardly say they're "feminist" or "non-comformist" but then again, I was never a Disney person until I hit the Lion King.
Apr 9, 2009 -
Re: Best or Greatest?
It's actually the breatest. Or the grest.
Mar 31, 2009 -
Re: Important Question
This is srs bizness, man. Backstreet Boys. Although Aqua was better than both. Oh poppy teen bands of my youth, how I still love you. I remember fights used to ...
Mar 26, 2009 -
Re: Shooting games good?
Shooting games are an easy scapegoat for bad parenting.
Mar 23, 2009 -
Re: from a disgraced bird
Quick critique 30 stories in the next ten minutes! Welcome back. : )
Mar 21, 2009 -
Re: Facebook?
I have one, but as a rule I don't add people unless I have met them or know them in some capacity in real life. It's kind of silly, but ...
Mar 13, 2009 -
Re: Summer is almost here!
Spring > Summer. FACT.
Mar 5, 2009 -
Re: Stats, Stats, Stats! 2008 v. 2007 & January 2009
YWS Toronto for the win! :D
Mar 5, 2009 -
Re: Only Speak in Song Titles
You Make It Easy - Air
Mar 4, 2009 -
Re: Are you people kidding me? This is so unjust.
Yes, but publishers use the inevitably large heaps of money that they get from projects like this (and Paris Hilton, and so forth) to support authors that they actually like, ...
Mar 3, 2009 -
Re: Writing for a living: a job or a chore?
[s]They're just trying to scare everyone off.[/s]
Mar 3, 2009
