User avatar

smaur

  • Lounge, The Re: Fantasy Writers, unite!

    Ahahaa. They had a link to this in the Nanowrimo forums. (This is why you must all join Nanowrimo! *cough*) And, umm, I answered "no" to everything. I obviously rule. ...

    Mar 24, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: lemony snicket

    This probably belongs in the "Entertainment" section. :)

    Mar 7, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The Patriot

    Yeah, The Patriot is just ... wow . I wonder if they actually researched the War, or just based everything off of some vague recollection of tenth grade history class. ...

    Mar 6, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: *sniffles* *puppy eyes* Pwease?

    Heehee. Because you actually made this post, I'm going to start the lovely cycle of donation and give you 100 points. :D

    Mar 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Steam Punk

    From here: Steampunk is a subgenre of speculative fiction, usually set in an anachronistic Victorian or quasi-Victorian alternate history setting. It could be described by the slogan "What the past ...

    Mar 1, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Best Movie of 2005

    P.S. the Oscars are on Sunday. I'm rooting for Howl's Moving Castle, although of course no one else's ever heard of it ...

    Mar 1, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Steam Punk

    Well, duh.

    Mar 1, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Best Movie of 2005

    I've only seen a couple of movies from here, so when I say Brokeback Mountain is the best movie, I'm actually not taking into account Crash which (I'm told) is ...

    Mar 1, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Publish YOURSELF!?

    Karma >> No, I'm pretty sure they don't (take advantage of you, that is) — I've actually never used it, but from the tons of people on the Nanowrimo boards ...

    Feb 25, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Publish YOURSELF!?

    Yes, but self-publishing has its own set of problems, and is rarely as effective (or lucrative) as publishing via established publishers.

    Feb 25, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Why Yahoo Rocks My Socks, and Google is Boogle

    No! Blasphemy!

    Feb 24, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Whedon Fans.

    Being a rabid Whedon fan, I'd definitely join — my only concern is, what would we do? Discuss episodes? Write fanfiction? Somethign else entirely? I'm not impartial to either idea, ...

    Feb 13, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: TV Show : Smallville and House

    Ew, Smallville. Yeah, I watch Smallville. (Ah, I remember the days when it was actually sort of good...) And I've got the occasional episode of "House". But, to be fair, ...

    Feb 4, 2006


I went to confront noisy neighbours, only to find the windows dark, stuck with two notes. The ghost, too, had "gone fishing". Something still whistled.
— Liminality