-
Re: "Recommend a TV Show" Thread!
Sorry, Nate. The best television show in history goes to The Wire , which is consistently phenomenal, heart-breaking, fantastic television. No other television show (with the almost-exception of The S
Aug 27, 2010 -
Re: Does being on a "Twilight" soundtrack ruin a band/song?
Why would that ever ruin a band? A song may be spoiled for you personally, but that's very different. Lots of craptastic films have featured less-than-craptastic songs, and from what ...
Aug 21, 2010 -
Re: Your favourite fairytale?
Not so much a fairytale person anymore, but thanks. I've seen that site before. (And that wasn't the story -- Gaiman wrote a reboot of The Three Billy Goats.)
Aug 6, 2010 -
Re: Your favourite fairytale?
Back when I used to be overly fixated with fairytales, I had a weird thing for "The Snow Queen". I read it when I was really young, and the weird ...
Aug 6, 2010 -
Re: Do you think Harry Potter is the LotR of Low fantasy?
I always find it infuriating that Lord of the Rings must be compared to Harry Potter, and vice versa. They're both deeply flawed but also fantastic in their own amazing ...
Jul 24, 2010 -
Re: Which Famous Writer Do You Write Like?
Tossed in a semi-recent blog entry, got David Foster Wallace (who is this?). David Foster Wallace is the brilliant albeit dense writer of Brief Interviews with Hideous Men and (more ...
Jul 17, 2010 -
Re: Which Famous Writer Do You Write Like?
In case you haven't seen it already, there's a ridiculous new gadget circling the internuts: I Write Like Copy & paste an excerpt of your writing and it will tell ...
Jul 17, 2010 -
Re: Blimey! YWS Has Gone British!
Okay, seriously, how is Don Mills on this list?! It's barely a place!
Jun 19, 2009 -
Re: Art and Real-Life
Hypocrit > Wow. I disagree with pretty much everything you've said. I don't think half actually, most of the things you listed are forms of art at all. ...
May 3, 2009 -
Re: Imposter!
There was a Goosebumps episode like this.
Apr 29, 2009 -
Re: Are you afraid of the mods?
I am afraid of Nate because he is a killer robot. With LASERS. I can't say more.
Apr 28, 2009 -
Re: YWS New Automatic Feature
Well, let's get real. There's no copyright issue that can't be solved by a good sword duel. (Now if only I could convince Warner Bros. of that.)
Apr 21, 2009 -
Re: YWS New Automatic Feature
Yes, but will it write my stories ?
Apr 21, 2009 -
Re: TYWC Refugees... Bad News
: ( That doesn't even start to cover it.
Apr 20, 2009 -
Re: New JMs! June, Sachiko, Clo, Jiggity, Kylan, and Demeter!
Congraaaaaatulations! With six as.
Apr 20, 2009
