User avatar

smaur

  • Research Archives Re: War Movies based on Literature

    Hmm. Does it count if it takes place during a war? Because Schindler's List = amazing. Plus it has Ralph Fiennes and Liam Neeson, which is always an added bonus. ...

    Jan 28, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Anansi Boys- Neil Gaiman

    As an obsessive Neil Gaiman fan who has read every book he's read (not to mention a heck of a lot of his comics), Anansi Boys was definitely one of ...

    Jan 28, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Robin McKinley

    I was going to write an obscenely long rambly thing about how amazing Sunshine is and how it's dark and funny and scary and smart at the same time, and ...

    Jan 28, 2006
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Present Tense

    Wow. I'm kind of stunned this hasn't garnered any comments yet — it's so gorgeously written. There are lots of punctuation errors — unclosed quotation marks, commas, em dashes written ...

    Jan 27, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: obligatory introductory post

    Phoenix/Dono >> Like I said, I'm lazy like none other. Writing an introductory post seems like a lot of effort when you've spent the better half of two months sleeping. ...

    Jan 27, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: obligatory introductory post

    So, having been a member for half a year now, I had the sudden and brilliant idea of actually, y'know, posting . So here goes. I'm Smaur. I'm also new, ...

    Jan 27, 2006


We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
— Arthur O'Shaughnessy