User avatar

smaur

  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoEdMo?

    ... and I'm in Ontario, Canada. Hurray for the moose people. How are the rest of y'all doing? Um lets just say your doing better than me *twiddles thumbs* ... ...

    Mar 7, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: lemony snicket

    This probably belongs in the "Entertainment" section. :)

    Mar 7, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The Patriot

    Yeah, The Patriot is just ... wow . I wonder if they actually researched the War, or just based everything off of some vague recollection of tenth grade history class. ...

    Mar 6, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Favourite Fantasy Writer

    Er, do you really want me to make a list? Because my list spans several dozen pages and includes lots of exclamation marks and incoherent gibbering about how amazing Author ...

    Mar 6, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: *sniffles* *puppy eyes* Pwease?

    Heehee. Because you actually made this post, I'm going to start the lovely cycle of donation and give you 100 points. :D

    Mar 6, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Is this too much like Harry Potter

    I think that as long as it's going to have those listed similarities to Harry Potter, you're definitely going to have people comparing it to HP no matter what. The ...

    Mar 6, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: New Story...possibly

    To me Batman is sci-fi. Well, as a comic book geek, I can say it's definitely not , because Batman comes into contact with magic and supernatural forces and gods ...

    Mar 6, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Looking For A Partner

    Or just for people who like the idea of co-writing ...

    Mar 5, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: The DaVinci Code

    I have already found the truth, and it's Jesus Christ. If he doesn't think so he can keep it to himself. ](*,) Thank goodness for freedom of speech.

    Mar 5, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Need opinions - Is this clothing well described?

    Firstly dont use words like linen or breeched,cs not many know what they mean, this is way too complicated , this would throw me strait of a story, Okay, I ...

    Mar 4, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoEdMo?

    In otherwords.. I'm very close to offering myself as an editor. freely. Bahaha. You don't want to do that. :twisted: You'll regret it for the rest of your life . ...

    Mar 3, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: New Story...possibly

    Well, technically , stories like X-Men are filed under "Science Fiction." It's a bit of a stretch, of course, but that's where they go for the most part. So all ...

    Mar 3, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoEdMo?

    Almost always? ;)

    Mar 2, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoEdMo?

    *blinks* Um... maybe you should just have one standing by. I don't mind a little incentive, but I don't particularly think I'll work very well if I get too singed. ...

    Mar 1, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoEdMo?

    :shock: ...should I get the fire extinguisher? Nanoedmo started today. One hour down, 49 to go. :twisted: I forgot how much fun this whole editing dealy was ...

    Mar 1, 2006


MMM HYD R A T I O N
— cherie