User avatar

smaur

  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Integrate This! (Now a YWS Fanfiction!)

    Terrorists dis integrating ! Ahahaha. ... I'm sorry, I couldn't resist pointing that out.

    Mar 30, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: jack be nimble

    Thanks! I'm glad you liked the ending. :)

    Mar 29, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Operating Status of YWS

    ... wow. It's hard to think of something to say (and mean it ) that isn't horribly cliché. I'm glad you decided to keep this going, and kind of stunned ...

    Mar 29, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Artemis Eden (Acrobat and then some...)

    U2! *glee* Okay, here goes. A teeny tiny note that the rating should be kicked up to "R" as ordained by the YWS ratings system . I don't think it's ...

    Mar 28, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Wraith

    Hmm. Okay, yeah, that makes more sense. I'll see what I can do. Would it work better if I switched /1 and /2? Obviously they'd both need tweaking to fit ...

    Mar 28, 2006
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Integrate This! (Now a YWS Fanfiction!)

    Oh, and also — I have a sneaking suspicion as to who the Supreme Evil Overlord Person will be... Hee hee. This is lovely. Singing quartet indeed.

    Mar 28, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Fantasy Writers, unite!

    Then again, there's nothing wrong with the traditions and conventions of the genre. To an extent. If they homogenize the genre, there is most certainly a problem.

    Mar 28, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Magic story, but I can't think of a good name, sorry

    A couple of things: - shouldn't this be in the Fantasy section? The title itself acknowledges that "this is a magic story," so I'm not entirely sure why this is ...

    Mar 27, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Sunday Sunlight

    Hmm. Since this was posted for the Short Story Contest, I'm going to take a leap of logic and say that this is supposed to be a short story. If ...

    Mar 27, 2006
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Integrate This! (Now a YWS Fanfiction!)

    Hahaha. This is great. I'd either sound freakishly overenthusiastic or really really obnoxious if I tried to describe in-depth what exactly I love about this (and quickly run out of ...

    Mar 27, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Gossip...it will cause your ruin (Continued)

    Wow, I'm impressed. I think you're the first person who has actually listened to me about the formatting. Congratulations. You get, um, a cookie. ... now, all you have to ...

    Mar 27, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Plague

    Run this through spell-check once . You don't have to proofread. You don't have to use the much more reliable Spell-As-You-Go. Just run it through spell-check and take a look ...

    Mar 27, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: EDITED:Belliveau {2}

    Inertia's right. Slow down; you're rushing the story and we're not getting a very good impression of any of the characters. I can't form any attachments to the characters; I'm ...

    Mar 27, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: In a World Unknown

    As she slipped past the bakery, in the pick blackness of night, she thought about Mercicio. I'm pretty sure you mean "in the pitch black of the night," not "pick ...

    Mar 27, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dragon, only the beggining

    A look at the first paragraph: He lay there. He had no idea how long he had laid there. This sounds really choppy, to no positive effect — cut out ...

    Mar 26, 2006


All my life I've wanted to be someone; I guess I should have been more specific.
— Jane Wagner