User avatar

smaur

  • Information Desk Archive Re: What Would You Like To See Added?

    I'd also like it if we changed the points system so that you could get a maximum of 100 posts. At the moment, I get the same amount of points ...

    Apr 7, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: What Would You Like To See Added?

    Strikeout. I don't know how possible it is, but it would be so very very cool if we could have the strikeout-text option.

    Apr 7, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: THE BESTEST STORY EVVAR!!!!!!

    awwww u want 2 coppy my storey!! thats liek SO CUTE OMG!!!!!! i luv u.

    Apr 7, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: THE BESTEST STORY EVVAR!!!!!!

    OMG I LUV HARRYPOTTER!!!11 and liek the happy littel cute elf thingies!! omg~omg!

    Apr 7, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Feelings

    Okay, I'm going to look at a chunk of your "story" in-depth: You cannot capture a feeling. Okay, this isn't a horrible first line, but it's not an amazing one, ...

    Apr 6, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: THE BESTEST STORY EVVAR!!!!!!

    um liek wuts spew??? ~~huggles and bunnies~~

    Apr 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS infringes on your RIGHT TO FREE SPEECH!

    Someone once made a very interesting point that, as long as Nate pays for the site, he gets to make up the rules. Which, I think, is pretty fair.

    Apr 4, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: There's something fishy in YWS

    heh ;) ... This one is an outsider. This one is not one of us. This one must be eliminated!

    Apr 2, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: There's something fishy in YWS

    Is that like a pet shop? I like guppies ...

    Apr 2, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: THE BESTEST STORY EVVAR!!!!!!

    ~~ huggles ~~ u r so niec!!!! althou obvioussly my story is liek THE BEST STORY EVVAR!!!!!! so i kneww that already. but liek !!! its so sweett of u ...

    Apr 2, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Which template do you like?

    I use Standard — I didn't actually know there was any other option until you mentioned it. Now I'm having fun playing with all the funky colours ... Seriously, though? ...

    Apr 1, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoEdMo?

    Duskglimmer >> Oy. Congratulations! I feel really weird. People on the NaNoEdMo forum were talking about how much they cut from thier novel and how they lost thousands of words. ...

    Apr 1, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Girl Sues School Over Confederate Flag

    If someone can wear a t-shirt as sexist as, "I'm too pretty to do math," to school, they can dang well wear this.

    Apr 1, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey everyone! :)

    Yay! A fellow fanficcer. My world is complete. I haven't seen as much of CSI as a television junkie probably should, but I love every episode I've watched so far. ...

    Apr 1, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: There's something fishy in YWS

    Jokes? What are these "jokes" you speak of? Can I eat them, and do they taste good with garlic?

    Apr 1, 2006


Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
— Mark Twain