User avatar

smaur

  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe

    Aug 7, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe

    Aug 7, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe

    Aug 7, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Squills Is Back!

    Very sparkly. I like.

    Jul 31, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Discipline, oh my!

    Nanowrimo . Or: - Bribe yourself. - Get someone to write with you. - Get someone to harass you when you don't write.

    Jul 30, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: My New Blog, Mars, and A Shameless Plug

    I like that you incorporated details of your real life (I think so, anyway) with the fictional bits. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on it; looks like it could ...

    Jul 30, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Ten Simple Truths (Not So Simply Explained)

    Tips 1 and 2 are pretty interchangeable. Otherwise, yay!

    Jul 28, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Grammar Crusade!

    Unfortunately, the program I'm using for birthdays is a very simple program and does not allow for that. That being said, it's really something that's not hard at all to ...

    Jul 25, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Grammar Crusade!

    Yay! I found something: your Birthday are required on this site when trying to fool the Profile thingy. Speaking of (though I should probably post this in the much more ...

    Jul 25, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Last post?

    Last post = me? [s]Because I own you all.[/s]

    May 23, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Flying lollerskates.

    The kingdom of smaurlandia will rise in August. Obviously.

    May 20, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Don't bother reading this

    Mmm, tastes like spam.

    May 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Goodbye All and Thank You

    ... if anyone wants to keep in touch via the good ship Livejournal, the link's in the sig.

    May 16, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: How was your day?

    Well ... let's put it this way. You know those days that are awesome? The kind that leave a lovely warm feeling in the bottom of your stomach? Yeah, today ...

    May 13, 2006
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Metal Gear Solid 5: Snake's on a Plane

    Hee hee. The title was remarkably clever. So, bonus points for that. ;)

    May 13, 2006


In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.
— Robert Frost