User avatar

smaur

  • Writing Tips Re: Why myspace is good, take two

    Good point. ... but I'm still not getting a Myspace. :P (I'm an internet rebel! Or, uh, something.)

    Aug 21, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Keeping The Green

    Written for that challenge thingy. You know the one. Keeping The Green - smaur - When the Earth turned to ashes and dust, they smuggled aboard a spacecraft and flew ...

    Aug 21, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Grif's an Eagle Scout!

    I gotta admit, I'm curious. Every single Eagle is a success story? Are they 100% sure about that? Still — congratulations!

    Aug 21, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Ten Simple Truths (Not So Simply Explained)

    So my question is — are there really ten, or was that an elaborately planned trap to confuse/distract us while you brainwashed all our house pets into forming your undead ...

    Aug 21, 2006
  • Research Re: Research for Story

    Think about: - What era you're looking at. - Which government (i.e. which country) you want. "A long time ago" can be anywhere from twenty years ago to five hundred. ...

    Aug 20, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Tamora Pierce YWS Interview?

    Just a note to people with questions: you might want to make sure your question hasn't already been answered on her FAQ . :)

    Aug 20, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Wild Magic by Tamora Pierce

    I try to like Tamora Pierce — I really do. The problem is that she limits herself so much and restricts herself to very narrow plots and refuses to explore. ...

    Aug 20, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Short Assignments

    Dude, I love that book. Well-written, entertaining, and bizarrely interesting. (Plus, I have several quotes from it saved on my computer... *geeky*)

    Aug 14, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Name Change for Dream Deep?

    Gotta agree with Nate ... what's the point of having a name if no one can identify you? Or something like that.

    Aug 10, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Ads Are Back

    Okay! Good to know.

    Aug 9, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Ads Are Back

    How many times can you click an ad before Google discounts your clicking? Once a day? Once a week? My memory is teh suck.

    Aug 9, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe

    Aug 7, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe

    Aug 7, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe

    Aug 7, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe

    Aug 7, 2006


I hate television. I hate it as much as peanuts. But I can't stop eating peanuts.
— Orson Welles