User avatar

smaur

  • Lounge, The Re: Battlestar Galactica

    There's another thread somewhere that Nate started up for BSG — and might I add a resounding YES to the frakking love.

    Oct 8, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: "The Real World"

    Haha. Everyone knows I write. Everyone . And most people have seen some form of my writing — friends and family.

    Oct 1, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Watch out Jack!

    See, THIS is why I told you to lay off the drugs.

    Sep 26, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: 1001 Arabian Nights

    Dude, are there people who haven't heard of this? I worry.

    Sep 24, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Dawson College Shooting

    It's been all over the Canadian news last night and today, but in Montreal yesterday, a 25-year-old gunman opened fire in Dawson College, killing 1 woman and wounding 19 other ...

    Sep 14, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: NaNoWriMo

    I've done Nanowrimo for the past four years (the first year, I didn't sign up) and I've "won" for two years in a row. And yeah, I'm a bit worried ...

    Sep 14, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Keeping The Green

    You guys are lovely. Thanks for the feedback. Hehehe... I didn't say that you wouldn't have to change anything else. I just sounded what sounded better in that one sentence. ...

    Sep 13, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Israel gets two new subs

    They mass-slaughtered them, and treated them like animals in WW2, and now they are giving them submarines capable of launching cruise-missles embedded with nuclear warheads-what is this world coming t

    Sep 6, 2006
  • Homework Help Re: College Search for DD

    That's your answer to everything, isn't it? Uh ... come to Canada!

    Sep 5, 2006
  • Homework Help Re: College Search for DD

    Come to Canada!

    Sep 5, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Doctor Who!!

    Doctor Who pwns you. Except when it sucks. (No, even then.) The end.

    Sep 5, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Keeping The Green

    I think this one sentence could be better so instead of this: And so the queen touched their faces, and they fell to their knees and wept. This: And so ...

    Sep 4, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Keeping The Green

    Okay, I expanded a bit on the transition from Elanna: normal to queen: crazy person, so hopefully it works better. What do you think? And thanks for the feedback, guys. ...

    Sep 4, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Question... Novella vs. Novellete

    Hah, clarification. According to Wikipedia : A novelette (or novelet) is a piece of short prose fiction. The distinction of novelette compared to other literary forms, like a novella, is ...

    Sep 1, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Where In The World Does The Time Go???

    Nate: Time is zooming by here, too. Unfortunately.

    Aug 31, 2006


Mudwesterner
— BlueAfrica