User avatar

smaur

  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    8023.

    Nov 5, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo '07-First Sentences

    Moscow is burning.

    Nov 1, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    I hit 2000 words. Taking a break now.

    Nov 1, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2007

    Ohhman. I have fifty minutes to figure out my entire plot.

    Nov 1, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: regional events

    So one of the two regions I belong to is having a kickoff party today and I'm going with a friend. Anyone else attending their regions' kickoff parties, write-ins, etc.?

    Oct 27, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2007

    I haven't been around a lot/at all for most of this year, but ... I'm doing Nanowrimo. Hopefully. Yeah. I'll probably drop in a couple of times here and around ...

    Oct 26, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Present Tense

    Okay, so my original crit of this was pretty, uh, lame. So here's a proper critique. Be warned that it may get really long. Going over the basics, first. What ...

    Feb 14, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: I want advice to start writing well before it's too late!

    Write something you want to write. Write about something you find interesting. Write about something that will hold your attention for long amounts of time. Take the story where you ...

    Feb 13, 2007
  • General Articles Re: How To Write A Novel

    Well, I think its more each to his own. Also, it's a bit harsh to exlude people without money problems (not that I don't have money problems). Ah, I do ...

    Feb 10, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Any friend of commas is a friend of mine. Or ... um, okay, not quite. But welcome to YWS, anyway. Hopefully we'll see you around!

    Feb 3, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: the nine lives of allen grey [r]

    Eee, thanks so much! Your lovely lovely words are muchly appreciated. Imp >> I got my mark today. 100%, so I think it was well-received. :D Thanks for the feedback! ...

    Feb 2, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings fellow impoverished wordslinging younglings

    [s]We have corrupted another one, haha[/s] Um. Hi. Welcome to the team. Or something.

    Jan 27, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: The Question of Fragments

    Hehh. Well, haha, obviously I think fragments are acceptable to writing. This is the way I see it: I love grammar, and I am obsessive about the right grammar, and ...

    Jan 25, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: the nine lives of allen grey [r]

    Thanks, all of you. :)

    Jan 22, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Nuancing Dialogue: Grammar + You

    First writing tip. Here we go. Now, this is for all of you crazy kids who think grammar can't help you stylistically, that a comma's just a comma, and you ...

    Jan 15, 2007


Saying Why-Double-you-Ehs is inversely like saying Ah-beh-Seh (Abc)... just say yewis it's cooler.
— Anonymous