User avatar

skutter11

  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: The Curses of Elsa: a medeival 'witch girl'

    I quite liked this piece. It had real emotion about it that was through the whole thing. I think this could go somewhere, so keep writing and I'll keep suscribing, ...

    May 19, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Letters from the Front 2

    Well, here's the sequel to the "popular" story I wrote. Enjoy! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Letter 5 Dear Love, I am sorry for not

    May 19, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Any anime fans?

    I love the Anime version of Howl's Moving Castle. Kalcifer for the win! I also like Deathnote, Naruto (including the Abridged version by Little Kuriboh), Soul Eater and Final Fantisy. ...

    May 19, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: New and terribly confused

    Hey Maddie! I am Skutter11 and I would just like to say welcome! If you are wondering what to do, read other people's works and comment. Just follow what these ...

    May 19, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: That Volcano in Iceland

    Hey, there's another ash cloud of media death on the way! The Ash cloud cometh! The thing is, they are letting aircraft fly this time through denser ash. There will ...

    May 19, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Morse Lake

    I like this poem a lot! The nostalgic feel you put into the memories of the Hammock were really good. However, I am a bit confused about one thing. The ...

    May 19, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: The best friend's vow.

    This is a good poem. It outlines everything a best friend should do for other people. The description was very good and straight to the point. Good job! Skutter11, worst ...

    May 19, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: All That Matters

    I quite liked this piece, espiecially the twist ending. The imagry was fine and the word choice was up to a high standard. Oh, just one small thing, never put ...

    May 19, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: What has become of this Land?

    Great poem! This planet really needs some looking after. We have spoiled what was once an Eden. We need to stop and think, what the hell are we doing before ...

    May 19, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Poof -- to Sare

    That picture looks so real! How did you do that? Did you do many layers of pencil drawing? Or something else?

    May 19, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Letters from the Front

    To reply to Laura, I might write more, yet, I may not...

    May 19, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Aspiring is banned...because....he was defending his Avatar! Er...yeah, thats why!

    May 18, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Letters from the Front

    These are fictional! If the character did exist (which is very possible) I did not know. Enjoy. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Letter

    May 17, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Skutter opens the door, meekly, and walks towards the bar. "Hey, Nate, could I have a milkshake?" he asks quietly. "Here you are! Anything else?" Nate asks. "Why is Snoink ...

    May 17, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Lamp

    This is a completly origonal idea and I love it! It's really clever the way that the stanza has been set out, furthermore, it doesn't interfere with the narritive of ...

    May 17, 2010


I think the best thing about making it into the quote generator is when nobody tells you, so one day you're just scrolling and voila, some phenomenally inane thing that crawled out of your dying synapses and immediately regretted being born the second it made contact with the air has been archived for all time. Or worse, a remark of only average inanity. Never tell me when you've put me in the generator. Pride-tinged regret just doesn't taste the same without the spice of surprise.
— SirenCymbaline