User avatar

skutter11

  • Lounge, The Re: Bands you loathe

    I hate most modern music. Including: Lady Gaga McFly Jonas Brothers Mily Cyrus Most Disney endorsed bands Busted JLS X-Factor winners Britain's entries to Eurovision, 1980 onwards Most Rap Most ...

    Jun 11, 2010
  • Scripts Re: Tortured Soul Asylum {Act 1, Scenes 1, 2, & 3}

    Wow, yhis pert of the play is powerful! I felt real empathy for the characters and it is well written. The image of the murder scene and the aftermath stays ...

    Jun 11, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...

    You know when you are a Nerd when your English teacher calls you one after saying when the word "dalek" entered the English Language. Bet thats never happend to you ...

    Jun 9, 2010
  • YWS Re: What isn't a good critique?

    This will help me a lot. Thanks a lot, Snoink!

    Jun 7, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Academy Redux! DT

    Yes, that was pretty good. Lex Luther, dumbest-grudge-EVER!

    Jun 2, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: When the Dragons flew.

    Thanks guys! I've been on a slog recently, but it looks like I've made a comeback!

    Jun 2, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: When the Dragons flew.

    This, I don't really know how to describe. I think it is of pure description, but I can't really pinpoint what it is. Review, rate and disect! Many thanks. --------------------------------------------

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Academy for Heroes-In-Training: Redux - No Longer Active

    Arthur-8:55,Friday, Outside the Spellcasting room. As per usual, panicking. Alright, I'm here early, so no chance of being late. Pen, definitly there, so that's good. Spellbook, check, notebook, check

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Lies Like Roses and Thorns

    The imagry of this piece was good, however, there is a definite battle between show and tell, here. Otherwise good work and keep writing!

    May 31, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Letters from the Front 2

    Thanks for that! I'll get to it when I can. But, I do have my reasons for setting them as short as a did. You see (history lesson coming up) ...

    May 28, 2010
  • Scripts Re: Eradication (Scene Two)

    Hey, Vas, another good script, there. The dialogue between the characters were good and realistic. The stage directions are nice and simple, so you took the actors in account. Good ...

    May 27, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Heartbreak

    I like this piece quite a lot, as it shows how vunerable people can be, but you could take out the bit where it says: "eventhough she wasnt really here" ...

    May 27, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Hermes

    I like this piece but, Moo is right, it is a piece of Narrative Poetry.

    May 27, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Do the media have too much power?

    I do think I am going to lock this one, it has been on the front page for a while and I would like to see you guys commenting on ...

    May 21, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Ben Franks On: The Election 2010

    I think I have commented on this in the news tab. Still, rather good article I thought.

    May 21, 2010


Perhaps the real rickroll was the friends we made along the way
— GengarIsBestBoy