User avatar

skutter11

  • Other Poetry Re: The lovers

    This quite a good interpretation of Romeo and Juliet! The whole thing followed really well and the rhyming didn't falter once. The rhythm kept up really well, too. The imagry ...

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Loves Curse

    I like this poem, it has a lot of heart in it and it flows really smoothly! One little thing, however: "The feeling in my chest, knowing you’re the best" ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Please Mommy

    Aww, this poem is really sweet! I like the way you kept the reader guessing about what has happened through out. One slight nitpick, however, "Zues" isn't spelled right, it's ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: the withering flower

    I think this little poem could use, at most, one more stanza. You have some good imagry going on here but you need to enlongate it a little. The word ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: ...

    This poem flows really well and the imagry of it is amazing. I do have a couple of nitpicks, however: 1. "Full of hatred and shame is coming", I think ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Academy for Heroes-In-Training: Redux - No Longer Active

    Arthur-Friday-9:57am-Spell casting Classroom, you guessed it, he's panicking Ok, I'm sitting in the right place, next to the right person, on the front row of the class. So why is ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Academy Redux! DT

    Woah! That's a lot of peril goin' on, there! *Skutter now posts*

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned because you used a tone of voice that sounded as if you don't like Robert!

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Scripts Re: A date with History. Prologue

    I'll be lockin' this, as is it about 3-5 months old, alright, guys?

    Jun 17, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Don't Read This

    Lucky for me, I didn't...click...on...the...link. Ah. I'm in trouble. Oh...

    Jun 14, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm new! You better say hello, or else ;)

    Hello, Yellow, my name's Skutter11 (named after the robots from BBC comedy, Red Dwarf) and I would just like to say: WELCOME TO THE YWS! I must warn you that ...

    Jun 14, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Franks talks about Franks... (Lol?)

    Hi Ben! My name's Skutter11 and I have been talking to you through the Insane Writers group and your guestbook fornthe past few months! I shall now do it all ...

    Jun 14, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A brief summary of the History Of The Universe.EDITED

    Seeing as though this is a very old one, I shall lock it! :smt003

    Jun 14, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get a Cthulu! *inserts coin*

    Jun 14, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Rain

    This is something I came came up with off the top of my head ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Patterpitterpatter It hammers on the window Patt

    Jun 11, 2010


When you cut pieces out of the truth to avoid looking like a fool, you end up looking like a moron instead.
— Robin Hobb