User avatar

skutter11

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey! I'm new and kind of lost =)

    Hi, Jess, I'm Skutter11 (bows) and I'm just here to say welcome! If you ever need a thumbs up for a piece of work, advise on writing, grammar, spelling and ...

    Aug 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Academy for Heroes-In-Training: Redux - No Longer Active

    Arthur, in one of the corridors. "The blobs are everywhere!" shouted Jen. Corda was fighting the best she could possibly do, but her strength was begining to wane. I was ...

    Jul 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Perfect Voyage ~ Starting

    Dunnit!

    Jul 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Perfect Voyage ~ Starting

    Oh phooey! I'll try again, shall I?

    Jul 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Perfect Voyage ~ Starting

    Here it is! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Name: Thomas West Age: 26 Personality: Not very

    Jul 8, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Do angels cry in heaven?

    I know exactly where your coming from Retro. Anyway, to the matter at hand, the poem coveys the point really well, the emotions were shown in the piece really well ...

    Jul 1, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: In the memory of Deryn jones

    Don't worry about it!

    Jun 30, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Academy Redux! DT

    Ladies and Gentlemen of the Academy I, skutter11, have drawn a definitive picture of Arthur! It took me a biro, three coloured pencils and two days to do! Here it ...

    Jun 30, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Cerberus - Hell's Guard

    Well, I like this poem. Speaking as a student of Classics, I say it is completely preicise in it's facts and you've written it really well. Now, speaking as a ...

    Jun 30, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: In the memory of Deryn jones

    Ok, I understand that grammar isn't your strong point, but, I'll correct some little things for you, if thats alright? The "I" is always a capital if refering to yourself ...

    Jun 30, 2010
  • Scripts Re: A date with History- Epilogue

    Last part guys! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The stage lights up and the set has chan

    Jun 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Academy for Heroes-In-Training: Redux - No Longer Active

    Arthur, Potions room, Time-who knows? By the way, guys, it has come to my attention that the present tense is confusing people, so I'll be writing in the past tense. ...

    Jun 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Academy for Heroes-In-Training: Redux - No Longer Active

    Arthur, the Library, yes he's scared to death. Level 1. "What happened?" do you really want to know, Arthur? Really?, "Am I dead? Am I in Heaven? Jen, what are ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Lost

    Oh, sorry

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Lost

    This is quite a confusing poem, with all of it's contradictions and opposites, but strangly the structure fitted it like a glove. Just a little nitpick, "i" is in capitals, ...

    Jun 24, 2010


"In my contact with people I find that, as a rule, it is only the little, narrow people who live for themselves, who never read good books, who do not travel, who never open up their souls in a way to permit them to come into contact with other souls -- with the great outside world."
— Booker T. Washington, Up From Slavery