User avatar

skutter11

  • Scripts Re: A date with History. Prologue

    Thanks for the comments!! Scene one is on it's way!

    Feb 19, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Vampyre's Horror

    Your good friend, Skutter11, here. I know I've read the paper version of this and I just wanted to say good one! :mrgreen:

    Feb 19, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Devil's Own

    Nice one! I think that is a very good story! :xd:

    Feb 19, 2010
  • Scripts Re: A date with History, scene one

    By the way, guys, if you are reading this, make sure you read the prologue FIRST!! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Scene 1, Act 1 A Mugging i

    Feb 19, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A brief summary of the History Of The Universe.EDITED

    I think I made a mistake in posting this one. I am quite afraid that I might get stamped as a bad writer for this one...

    Feb 16, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: We make our monsters.

    I loved it! I should like to know what is going on

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Devil's Angel

    Wow :xd:

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Scripts Re: A date with History. Prologue

    I have been playing with this idea for a while and I hope that the result is good. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Two Students are standing

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Scripts Re: Harry Cullen & Edward Potter

    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: But I actually wanted Twilight to win because I don't like Harry Potter. Still it was very funny and a very good concept! :lol: :lol: :lol: ...

    Feb 15, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Anything Really (blame Nate for THIS title)

    I think this story shows that people bully people who aren't as big as they are. Love the twist! The murder at the end is cleverly presented in storybook form! ...

    Feb 12, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Universe (at war)

    Was this, by chance, loosley based on Thomas Hardy's "The Man I Killed"? Because it seems that the main character hates having to kill this person "When you ask for ...

    Feb 12, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chapter One: The End

    It was a good story! I love the way you described the character's death at the end! MORE! :D

    Feb 12, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Brain-eating Light Bulbs

    I agree with Winie on this one. I can vouch for what "too-many idea syndrome" is like. It does do all them things you wrote about! Good work!

    Feb 12, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Soulless (Prologue)

    This is so beutifully written! I have only been a member for a few days, but I have seen works such as this one that break the "Potter Mold". Good ...

    Feb 12, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A brief summary of the History Of The Universe.EDITED

    Thank you for the critism and I will get to work editing this story. I wasn't sure of the interruption, either.

    Feb 12, 2010


He who knows only his own generation remains forever a child.
— Cicero