-
Re: Salesmen and Voodoo Dolls
You have written an interesting story, nice work
Feb 25, 2010 -
Re: The Curse of the Queen
Nice twist and just keep writing
Feb 25, 2010 -
Re: Two Girls of Chicago
Is there going to be a Chapter two? I mean I am interested in what is going to happen...
Feb 25, 2010 -
Re: TankMan
Conclusive proof that the pen is mightier than the sword
Feb 25, 2010 -
Re: Scavengers (Scene Five of Ten)
Wow! Have you concidard contacting the BBC after writting it all? (If you don't know, the BBC is the British Broadcasting Corporation) It would be something to think about...
Feb 25, 2010 -
Re: Meep wants her money back to buy a Cheeseburger!
The ripping of Twilight is getting a little old, but I still liked it! Start ripping Harry Potter for his crimes against Fantasy Fiction!
Feb 22, 2010 -
Re: Musical Personna??? Twilight Characters??? Disney Channel???
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Very funny!
Feb 22, 2010 -
Re: Scavengers (Scene Three of Ten)
SCENE FOUR! CAN'T WAIT!
Feb 22, 2010 -
Re: Scavengers (Scene Two of Ten)
Where's scene three? GIVE ME SCENE THREE!(Meant in a nice way)
Feb 22, 2010 -
Re: Scavengers (Scene One of Ten)
Need more! :thud:
Feb 22, 2010 -
Re: The Liftin Case
Very Deep. Good Job! I think that this is a good piece of scripture :smt004
Feb 22, 2010 -
Re: deleted
Very Pythonesque. Hurrah, hurrah for absurdest Theatre! Loved it! :lol:
Feb 22, 2010 -
Re: Twilight && Harry Potter
FINALLY! Someone who will take the upmost micky out of the scurge that Harry Potter! I would love to see this acted out! I mean if it wasn't for the ...
Feb 22, 2010 -
Re: A date with History, scene one
Thanks! I've just been playing with this cocept for a while now, so I think I shall carry it on! Onward to the 60's! :smt004
Feb 22, 2010 -
Re: School spying on students via web cams
I agree with the above statments! If something they saw on the webcam is nothing to do with the theft of the Laptop, then they should just leave alone! It ...
Feb 22, 2010
