User avatar

skutter11

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: M.I.A.

    I reckon you need a chapter two, for certain.

    Mar 4, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: FREAK

    WOW

    Mar 4, 2010
  • Scripts Re: FREAKY SPAGHETTI

    Um, I don't get it

    Mar 4, 2010
  • Scripts Re: A Date With History scene two

    Roll on the 50's!

    Mar 3, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight

    I think that it is a travesty to literacy. But, hey, at least it was a break from Harry Potter.

    Mar 3, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

    Is it me, or did Rowling's writting style change in this one? Could something be amiss, here?...

    Mar 3, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    OK, I am going to commit literacy sacrilage and say this(sorry for breaking the rule) Harry Potter (spits in abosulute discugst). The thing is that the characters aren't that belivable, ...

    Mar 3, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Ther Series of Unfortunate Events

    I finished the full series a while back and I thought that The End was a good ending to have. Although, I would like to know what has become of ...

    Mar 3, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: The Graveyard Book

    Actually, I got this book about one to two years ago and thoughly enjoyed it. I my own opinion, I think it is a very good read is quite a ...

    Mar 3, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: How We Fought

    To explain to Vasticity, this is the 19th Century, right? Army restictions back then were alot more relaxed than what they are now. In other words, anyone could join.

    Mar 3, 2010
  • Scripts Re: Scavengers (Scene Seven of Ten)

    WRITE SCENE EIGHT AS FAST AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN!!!!- Sorry for the outburst, but you should REALLY consider the BBC...

    Mar 2, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Two Girls of Chicago...{Chapter Two}

    Quite a good one. Is it going to go like Sinebeck's " Grapes Of Wrath "?...

    Mar 2, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: A Letter From Jamestown

    Like it! Oh, by the way, uncouth Is a word. It is ,infact, of old English. Is it by chance one letter or two, because the end paragraph sounded like ...

    Mar 2, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: How We Fought

    Ok, this is set in the middle of the Crimea war. No it is not the charge of the Light Brigade at the battle of Balaclava... ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Mar 2, 2010
  • Scripts Re: A Date With History scene two

    If you haven't read scene one and the prologue, you MUST! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ After the musical dizzolve, the stage lights up. Th

    Mar 1, 2010


Everything I’ve ever let go of has claw marks on it.
— David Foster Wallace