User avatar

skutter11

  • Other Poetry Re: Life Is Like

    wow. Deep, very deep. I like it!

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Scripts Re: Breaking Dawn Parody

    Skutter11: Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!! Janitor: Oh, great! Now I have to carry this smiling body out as well! Skutter11: I'm not dead I'm in a laughing induced coma, you would be too,

    Mar 16, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The World Is Dying (Prologue)

    Keep going with this story! The only time a story dies is when you give up on it. Promise that you will return to it. I'm serious!

    Mar 10, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Untitled

    I dunno. I think that might be a good idea...

    Mar 8, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Antidi... ant... antidises... oh whatever!

    Ha Ha, that was a good one! :lol:

    Mar 5, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Eternal Snow

    I liked it. It was a lovely poem and it really makes you think about how beutiful life can be.(Wow that was deep)

    Mar 5, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: random poems

    I think it all flowed pretty well. You also had a good way with the imagery in these poems. Good work!

    Mar 5, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: The Aliens Are Coming (a haiku)

    Very light-hearted. I like it!

    Mar 5, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: deceased mind.

    Well I thought it was rather good, the word choice was alright...

    Mar 5, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: more more random poems

    Let me guess, the first one is about a guy who has had a really bad relationship, the second is, well, a craving for the apocalypse and the haiku... can't ...

    Mar 5, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Untitled

    Ok, this is my first atempt at poetry, so help, poke and dismantle, if you wish. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I listen to the wind at nigh

    Mar 5, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Eyes

    Hey! Liking the story! By all means continue it!

    Mar 4, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Chronicles Of A Teenage Vampire

    Sorry, there, but you could break it down a bit. Major headache :? . Oh and I think you shouldn't listen to Rubinlikes2write, that comment was way too harsh. Anyway, ...

    Mar 4, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Shaping

    Is this to be continued?

    Mar 4, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The death.

    Is there a chapter two?

    Mar 4, 2010


I'm effortlessly ironic.
— Link Neal