User avatar

skutter11

  • Scripts Re: Harry Potter & The Order Of The Pizza!

    Hahahahahahahaha! It is because I DON'T like Harry Potter I like this! Nice make fun!

    Apr 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Academy for Heroes-In-Training: Redux - No Longer Active

    This is my first! Arthur Gravesend-First day of Class-Hallway Crapcrapcrapcrapcrap! I can't believe that I'm late here! I had to just dump my stuff in the Dorm, and now I ...

    Apr 26, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Academy Redux! DT

    Erm...stupid question, but...have I been REGECTED?

    Apr 25, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Do the media have too much power?

    To answer the question above, yes, I belive they do have way too much power. For example, during an Election, if they don't like a particular Party, they all gang ...

    Apr 22, 2010
  • General Articles Re: All because of a boy. . .

    How can people be so cruel? Who would harm a child? Who would have the audacity and sheer callousness to do this? No one deserves the treatment her father gave ...

    Apr 21, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Bullies are pack animals

    Bullies. The worst type of person you shall ever possibly meet. The problem is, if you meet one, there is usually more. For you see, dear reader, bullies are nothing ...

    Apr 21, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Every Fifteen Minutes

    Did this actullay happen? Because if it did, that was completly unfair! There are other ways of getting people to stop drink-driving...

    Apr 20, 2010
  • General Articles Re: deleted

    I do belive you are right! The Mass Media has too much influence over people! We are all becoming Borg-like beings with no feelings or emotions at all! If you ...

    Apr 20, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Roberto Who Was Greedy

    I thought this poem was really funny! Nice one! :lol:

    Apr 20, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Academy Redux! DT

    Name Arthur Gravesend Age 17 Gender Male Ansestors He is decended from Galactus, from Marvel's "the Fantastic Four" Home Earth 616 Alliance Unknown, as of yet... Apearance He is tall, ...

    Apr 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Summer Camp

    This is my first one, so here goes! Matthew Blenkinsop Age:20 Occupation: He is the caretaker at the camp, and has been for two years. Description: He seems to have ...

    Apr 14, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Necromancer's Apprentice part one

    The thing is (and I am making this up!) is that I happen to think that one to one lessons are the only way a Necromancer can learn! Besides, there ...

    Mar 28, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Torture

    Pretty good stuff right there! Good one!

    Mar 27, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Necromancer's Apprentice part one

    This is the first part of a ongoing story. It is imperative that I get rid of all mistakes now, so that it can work! Enjoy!_____________________________________________________________________________

    Mar 27, 2010
  • Scripts Re: A Date With History Scene 3

    Please read the other scenes First!! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ After the fifties music dissolve, the stage lights back up again. The Ol

    Mar 26, 2010


That smells like the inside of a tropical rainforest.
— Yoshikrab's friend