-
Re: Gymnasium Nazi
"your'" isn't correct. It is spelt "your". Other than that it seems like a good piece. I had the same sort of experience at my old school, when Jamie Oliver's ...
May 5, 2010 -
Re: The Lost Clown
That is a very emotional piece. It shows that the fun in life is slowly being killed off, just like the clown. Permit me to use the quote "A lot ...
May 5, 2010 -
Re: R.I.P. Pretty green leaf
I liked it!
May 5, 2010 -
Re: Tree
I quite like this image. Very impressionist, I think.
May 4, 2010 -
Re: And I’ll give you chocolate
I agree with BondGirl. What is this poem about?
May 4, 2010 -
Re: A Changed Man
Just goes to show, some people can change for the better...
May 4, 2010 -
Re: Fire
You have an interesting concept and it is true. We do shelter around fire and it is inside all of us. So why do we think it is evil? Because ...
May 4, 2010 -
Re: My Boy
I think that this was a good piece. It shows the conflict that we all go through when faced with a conflict, such as this. we all need to try ...
May 4, 2010 -
Re: This War
I like this poem. It shows the pain and anguish that our and other brave soldiers go through every day of their lives. This poem is one of those that ...
May 4, 2010 -
Re: The War Inside My Head
I thought you did this poem quite well. Am I right in thinking that you are describing Schitzophrenia? Please correct me if I am wrong. Also, the above comments, I ...
May 4, 2010 -
Re: An Apology and a Curse.
I happen to know what it is like to have a father who doesn't appreciate you or care. You wrote this so well that I disagree with the above statment ...
May 4, 2010 -
Re: Academy for Heroes-In-Training: Redux - No Longer Active
Arthur-in a Coma-5:10pm? "Where am I?", I ask. "Am I dead?", more questions. Why did I do it? Brilliant idea, Arthur, brilliant. I just had to be interested in what ...
Apr 30, 2010 -
Re: Academy Redux! DT
So what did people think of the failed experiment scene, involving Arthur, Caroline and a explosion? I would like some kind of critique. Please.
Apr 29, 2010 -
Re: Academy for Heroes-In-Training: Redux - No Longer Active
Arthur- Dorm-5:00pm Thank God! I have now got the ingredients for my potion! I just need to make some final calculations. I got my ancient Mac 128K and turned it ...
Apr 28, 2010 -
Re: Academy for Heroes-In-Training: Redux - No Longer Active
Arthur-10:00am-Potions room So I am not the only person to be late. Thank God for that! I just ran in and called a female teacher sir . Still, she seems ...
Apr 27, 2010
