User avatar

skutter11

  • Art & Photography Re: Mermaids are evil

    Wow! That picture is amazing I wish I could draw like that! I cannot find anything wrong with it and the BLURRINESS adds to the effect. Everything about it is ...

    May 11, 2010
  • Scripts Re: A date with History, scene 5

    Well, fans (if I have any fans) It is the Penultimate scene. Thank you for being patient with me and I hope to write many more plays after this. If ...

    May 10, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Kakashi

    Thanks for the advice! I really do like Kakashi as well! Or is is David Bowie...

    May 10, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: CuriousVampire's love of Manga: Manga is Wonderful

    Hey, I just want to say good poem. You're right, manga is an art form of it's own.

    May 9, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Kakashi

    Thanks Lava! I will work on that.

    May 9, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Kakashi

    No comments? :cry:

    May 7, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Limericks of the Cullens

    I quite like these poems and can't really find any problems with them BUT, it is a biggy, I am afraid. Never apologise for anything you ever write! The thing ...

    May 7, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Academy Redux! DT

    Sorry about that, I got a bit carried away, that sort of happens a lot. I'll fix that!

    May 7, 2010
  • Scripts Re: Gigaman : A Very Bad Pun.

    I liked this one! You used a lot of humourous devices here and very effictivly at that. I liked this bit: PM: But I am evil so I am not! ...

    May 7, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Kakashi

    I did this picture straight from the manga, Naruto. All I used was a penicil, a pen and coloured pencils. I hope you guys like it. I think the neck ...

    May 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Academy for Heroes-In-Training: Redux - No Longer Active

    Arthur-Tuesday-12:00pm-The remains of the dorm I don't believe it has took me an hour to get here! I am sick to the teeth of people asking me "Are you ok?" ...

    May 7, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Small, Gray Cloud

    I like this poem. Perhaps it is what a gray cloud feels like, because everyone hates them. Your word choise is also superb. Well done! However it does need some ...

    May 5, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Not yet broken

    This piece is quite good. The imagery was slap bang in the center of this writing. The title "Not Yet Broken" is a perfect fit to it. I think that ...

    May 5, 2010
  • Scripts Re: A Date with History Scene 4

    Sorry it's been a while, but if you are a fan, here you are. If not, read the other scenes first, including the prologue. Many thanks ------------------------------------------------------------------

    May 5, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Words Will Always Hurt You

    I quite like this piece. Thats what I am going to do! Click the like button!

    May 5, 2010


If Nate ever zeroes the count in "Count Up Until Nate Zeroes It", that zero should be immortalized in the quote gen.
— JazzicusMaximus