User avatar

skutter11

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Midnight Express

    Thanks guys! I'll remember these tips for next time! Well, now I have to lock this one, so people with new works get reviewed, Ok? :pirate2: Woo, new smilies!

    May 17, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: random absurd story

    This story is very Pytonesque and funny. The problem is that there are spelling mistakes and Grammatical mistakes through out. Editing will solve this problem.

    May 14, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Guitarist Of Guiltoro

    That is the single most beutiful thing I have yet encounted on the YWS to date. All of the Imagry and the way the Guitarist influenced everyone he met was ...

    May 14, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Friends

    If you have ever got a comment from myself before you know how they usually go, but this story is spiecial. I could actually feel sympathy for this Vampire, how ...

    May 14, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Need My Heart To See

    That poem is so sweet! The sylable pattern is perfect for it and the message was quite clear. Well done!

    May 14, 2010
  • General Articles Re: What Makes Them Better?

    This is absolutly correct! High school is built up like 19th century England! This is the most apparent in British schools where it actually goes by how much money you ...

    May 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Academy for Heroes-In-Training: Redux - No Longer Active

    (For the story's sake I have deleted this post, by the way, I am not posting for a while, I CAN'T KEEP UP!)

    May 14, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Midnight Express

    As I was eating my dinner with my grandfather and younger brother, I asked my grandfather a question. It was to change my life forever. "Grandfather", I asked as politely ...

    May 14, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Undeadly Suicide of Hope

    Well, this was a gripping story and in all honesty, I didn't think the character would actually go through with it. All of the emotional language blended really well in ...

    May 13, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Why We Write

    This is so true. We write for control over something and if you are skillful enough, you can do it. There isn't much to review here, but the best poems ...

    May 13, 2010
  • Scripts Re: Prayer

    This could go somewhere, if you think about it. The dialogue could use a little brush up, but other than that, I think it is a ok script. Just keep ...

    May 13, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Wild Horses Of The Sea [Edit]

    I liked this one because I thought it threw up some valid points. Why can't we be free? Still, back to the review, your writing style is very good, the ...

    May 13, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Best in Black and White

    These photographs are really good! I wish I could take photos like this. What type of camera did you use, by chance?

    May 13, 2010
  • Scripts Re: A date with History, scene 5

    No comments or queries? No fan mail? No critisisms?

    May 13, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Fallen Angel Halo

    Tar, I have really got to say that I like this poem! I am not just saying that because I am your friend, I just like it. It's not like ...

    May 11, 2010


It's a pity the dictionary has only one definition of beauty. In my world, there are 7.9 billion types of it- all different and still beautiful.
— anne27